Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thug Crips Forcably Removed
http://time.com/4829103/mitch-mcconnell-protest-senate-health-care-bill/

Bout time someone put these thugs in their place.

Hope my southpark reference wasnt taken the wrong way.

Republicans doing what republicans do. Tax cuts for the rich. Shitting on the little guy.

Sorry bud. You shouldn't have been disabled. Trump Ivanka and the other rich folks need a tax cut. Sorry about your medical bills. Eat shit and die.
mitch McConnell looks like an alien.  like one of the aliens from Men In Black. You open up his face, and there it is.  he worries me. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

You don't have a right to completely block a hallway, and prevent people from doing their job while screaming all day long.

They were asked to leave and refused. If they weren't in wheelchairs, this likely wouldn't be a story. Isn't the whole point to stop discrimination? They were treated like they would have anyone else. Yet look at the number of cameras they had ready to document it all.

"No discrimination... unless it favors us."

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(06-23-2017, 10:20 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You don't have a right to completely block a hallway, and prevent people from doing their job while screaming all day long.

They were asked to leave and refused. If they weren't in wheelchairs, this likely wouldn't be a story. Isn't the whole point to stop discrimination? They were treated like they would have anyone else. Yet look at the number of cameras they had ready to document it all.

"No discrimination... unless it favors us."

No they dont. 

Thoughts on health care cuts for less fortunate frequently disabled people to give tax breaks for the rich?