Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thug Dupree admits to wanting to hurt our players
I really hate this team

[Image: E74_D7_E28-_B0_FE-4220-_BBC9-1_F635_FCAFBB7.jpg]
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
He wanted to hurt one of our players after Shazier hurt himself leading with the crown of his helmet? Makes sense.
Season ticket holder since 2003. Lifetime Bengals fan, through thick and thin.
Reply/Quote
Bud played for UK where I am a season ticket holder. I loved him then but when he went to the Steelers I automatically came to hate him. And this makes me hate him even more.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good. I hope he leads with his head when he does it. Shazier needs somebody to sit next to him.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 12:38 PM)Clep Wrote: He wanted to hurt one of our players after Shazier hurt himself leading with the crown of his helmet? Makes sense.

Lol exactly. I would say this is getting stupid, but it reached that point long ago.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Shazier hurt himself. Dupree is a ***** moron.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Funny how some fans say we are obsessed with the Steelers when obviously it is the other way around. Their players just can't let it go.

What really sucks is that they are allowed to get away with this shit with little to no NFL punishment. They can hurt our players then laugh about it in the media. Do childish, disgusting TD celebrations that mock our injuries. Burfict didnt even play after that JJ Smith Douchester cheap shot.

To make matters worse refs penalize us like we are the problem and it makes it almost impossible to beat these bastards.

I hate having to play these bastards two times a year. Nothing good ever comes from it.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 01:38 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Funny how some fans say we are obsessed with the Steelers when obviously it is the other way around. Their players just can't let it go.

What really sucks is that they are allowed to get away with this shit with little to no NFL punishment. They can hurt our players then laugh about it in the media. Do childish, disgusting TD celebrations that mock our injuries.  Burfict didnt even play after that JJ Smith Douchester cheap shot.

To make matters worse refs penalize us like we are the problem and it makes it almost impossible to beat these bastards.

I hate having to play these bastards two times a year. Nothing good ever comes from it.

We may have some whiny fans, and that's understandable to some extent, as our organization is a shit show.  They, on the other have have some of the whiniest, most entitled crybabies in uniform, on the football field.  Bell constantly bitches about Burfict.  Mitchell plays dirty and whines like a ***** the few times he gets called on it, blaming opposing quarterbacks for his actions.  Harrison threatened retirement when the league cracked down on his style of play.  Ben is the biggest drama queen in the history of the game.  Now we have Dupree talking about injuring guys after his own dumb teammate got injured by trying to hurt an opponent's players.  

Vontaze is a psychopath of the first order.  That said, at least he seems to take the "grant no mercy, expect none in return" mentality.  These pieces of shit want to be tough guys and victims at the same time almost every single week.
Reply/Quote
I'd call them(Steeler players and fans) hypocrites but the word has more than two syllables and is therefore beyond their comprehension.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 01:48 PM)samhain Wrote: We may have some whiny fans, and that's understandable to some extent, as our organization is a shit show.  They, on the other have have some of the whiniest, most entitled crybabies in uniform, on the football field.  Bell constantly bitches about Burfict.  Mitchell plays dirty and whines like a ***** the few times he gets called on it, blaming opposing quarterbacks for his actions.  Harrison threatened retirement when the league cracked down on his style of play.  Ben is the biggest drama queen in the history of the game.  Now we have Dupree talking about injuring guys after his own dumb teammate got injured by trying to hurt an opponent's players.  

Vontaze is a psychopath of the first order.  That said, at least he seems to take the "grant no mercy, expect none in return" mentality.  These pieces of shit want to be tough guys and victims at the same time almost every single week.

I can’t wait for this upcoming season when Burfict destroys JuJu
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Maybe I missed it but are the Steelers the only team of the 2 that has openly talked about hurting players on purpose?
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 02:04 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Maybe I missed it but are the Steelers the only team of the 2 that has openly talked about hurting players on purpose?

Yes.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 02:06 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Yes.

and yet it's always about the Bengals and Burfict being thugs. Hmm
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 01:57 PM)Trademark Wrote: I can’t wait for this upcoming season when Burfict destroys JuJu

It's a mixed bag for me.  If he does, he'll probably miss the rest of the season.  I hate to see that, b/c it's part of the Steeler way to get into a player's head and throw them off their game.  I'd rather have Vontaze on the field, because barring heavy investment in draft AND FA, our linebackers kind of suck after him.  That's a win for them.  

All I'm trying to say is that even after the JuJu hit, being made into a meme, and having it put on t-shirts, you haven't heard a peep about it from him, b/c he knows it comes with the territory.  The only thing he lost his mind about was being kept out of the rest of the game. 
Reply/Quote
Shocked. Shocked I tell ya. Look how much

Coffee

Look... Look how shocked I am

Coffee
Reply/Quote
Any real surprise here. It’s the Steelers isn’t it.
Reply/Quote
Typical steeler.

Think they remove brain cells the very day one signs with them.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It's obvious they have a bounty on our players problem is there is no way to prove it.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 02:04 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Maybe I missed it but are the Steelers the only team of the 2 that has openly talked about hurting players on purpose?

Yes!  No mention of this in a negative light anywhere on any sports sites either. 

This is the way the NFL influences games indirectly. All you ever hear when the media talks about us is: Choke, Burfict, shooting themselves in the foot, undisciplined.....

When you hear the media talk about the Steelers its : Hard nosed. physical, Steeler football, disciplined, winners....

You dont think that affects the way other people view our teams and the way the officials call the game?  

Some of this is rightfully earned but a whole bunch is just made up bs.
Reply/Quote
I think it's going to come down to rabid fans rushing the field in Cincy after one of these Stooler cheap shots...and when it happens, watch Joey Porter run away like the little b*tch he is.
It's the last thing the NFL wants, but I believe it's inevitable.
Reply/Quote