Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thug Dupree admits to wanting to hurt our players
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2752206-you-have-to-be-violent-nfl-defenders-feel-trapped-in-a-war-for-games-soul

the article in case anyone wants to read the entire thing.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 01:48 PM)samhain Wrote: We may have some whiny fans, and that's understandable to some extent, as our organization is a shit show.  They, on the other have have some of the whiniest, most entitled crybabies in uniform, on the football field.  Bell constantly bitches about Burfict.  Mitchell plays dirty and whines like a ***** the few times he gets called on it, blaming opposing quarterbacks for his actions.  Harrison threatened retirement when the league cracked down on his style of play.  Ben is the biggest drama queen in the history of the game.  Now we have Dupree talking about injuring guys after his own dumb teammate got injured by trying to hurt an opponent's players.  

Vontaze is a psychopath of the first order.  That said, at least he seems to take the "grant no mercy, expect none in return" mentality.  These pieces of shit want to be tough guys and victims at the same time almost every single week.

This is so spot on I could give you a bro hug! So tired of the Steelers. However, spewing texts, tweets or whatever like this is only baiting our team. Our team needs discipline to not react to this stuff. The best way to kill a steelers players heart and cripple him is to win and walk off saying nothing. Why? Because they don't matter anymore.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We have meet our Waterloo and it is us.. 
Let them yammer on about how tough and beastly they believe themselves to be, but at the end of the day the Bengals typically beat themselves. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Why is that organization held in such high regard, again?

***** hate those scumbags so much.

Reply/Quote
I hope Dupree tears both ACLS and MCLs next week.....and I am a UK fan.
Reply/Quote
Look, I hate the Steelers as much as anyone, but I urge people to read the entire story. The article is about the struggle of current players to fit into a mold that may not be possible given that the game is inherently violent. It’s not a stretch to replace Steeler names like Mitchell or Dupree with Bengals names like Illoka or Williams or Burfict. These guys all want to hit - that’s what football is to them. They ALL cross the current line and therefore are villains from time to time. And yes the Steelers players are bigger dirtbags than the Bengals players, but I also recognize that this belief is skewed because of all the orange gear in my closet.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 04:27 PM)KansasBengal Wrote: Look, I hate the Steelers as much as anyone, but I urge people to read the entire story. The article is about the struggle of current players to fit into a mold that may not be possible given that the game is inherently violent. It’s not a stretch to replace Steeler names like Mitchell or Dupree with Bengals names like Illoka or Williams or Burfict. These guys all want to hit - that’s what football is to them. They ALL cross the current line and therefore are villains from time to time. And yes the Steelers players are bigger dirtbags than the Bengals players, but I also recognize that this belief is skewed because of all the orange gear in my closet.

You can replace the  names but the treatment is not the same. The way the Steelers play is glorified and the Bengals are marked as dirty for the exact same play. Not one time have I ever heard the media refer to Mitchell, Dupree , Shazier or that little b**** Ju Ju Douchester as dirty , unlike our players. That reputation is what gets fines and suspensions not the fact that you realize that all the players cross the line.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 12:38 PM)Clep Wrote: He wanted to hurt one of our players after Shazier hurt himself leading with the crown of his helmet? Makes sense.

Exactly what an idiot

This is the stuff that the league office should be taking care of..... this and the Burfict hanging by a noose at Heinz field.
Reply/Quote
Does this surprise anyone? I’m sure they’re all just as classes. It’s almost as if they want Burfict to put JuJu, Bell, AB and Ben out for they year in one quarter. This doesn’t bother me what he said. It’ll be an ugly injury report for both teams after the first visit in 18.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 03:31 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: This is so spot on I could give you a bro hug! So tired of the Steelers. However, spewing texts, tweets or whatever like this is only baiting our team. Our team needs discipline to not react to this stuff. The best way to kill a steelers players heart and cripple him is to win and walk off saying nothing. Why? Because they don't matter anymore.

Winning would be wonderful.  There's nothing I want more.  The Bengals are going to have to win an awful lot to even the score, though they're just a tad behind on that aspect of things.

The part that pisses me off the most about all of it is the cultures of the two teams.  Players that I like in college, perfectly good kids, and turn into cheap shot artists on the field.  It's in ingrained in that locker room.  Even their coach tries to hurt players and taunts opposing teams.  You can't tell me with a straight face that there are no bounties in that organization.  I'll always believe that the Palmer hit was a bounty that came down from Cowher, with zero doubt.  After the regular season game in PIT where they got killed, he knew they couldn't stop him straight up, so they took him out.  

Meanwhile, we have Marvin.  He always prepares and talks like it's just another game. We have two guys in Adam and Vontaze who were total psychos long before they put on stripes, zero to do with team culture.  Guess what?  It's not another game for them, even when the Bengals suck and have zero playoff relevance.  They want to humiliate and injure Bengals at all costs.  Look who wins all the games and tell me which culture is winning out.  And the best news?  We get 2 more years of lifelong Steeler fan/Pittsburgh native Marvin Lewis laying down for his Western PA homeboys.
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 03:29 PM)RagnarLothbrok Wrote: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2752206-you-have-to-be-violent-nfl-defenders-feel-trapped-in-a-war-for-games-soul

the article in case anyone wants to read the entire thing.

Couldn't finish it, the hypocrisy was too overwhelming.. "they expect me to change mid path after I've "shot my gun".... whaa waaa waaa...... and then they have the gall to criticize Burfict hitting Brown at the last second.... 
Reply/Quote
If Burfict is still with us this coming season, I will cherish what he will do to jube jube schusters head when they meet!!!

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 12:42 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Bud played for UK where I am a season ticket holder. I loved him then but when he went to the Steelers I automatically came to hate him. And this makes me hate him even more.

........and Bud wasn't like this at UK, which certainly lends credence to the notion that this bullshit is absolutely taught in Shitsburgh.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 12:38 PM)Clep Wrote: He wanted to hurt one of our players after Shazier hurt himself leading with the crown of his helmet? Makes sense.

Exactly. Steelers are a special kind of stupid.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 04:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Why is that organization held in such high regard, again?

***** hate those scumbags so much.

Because every convict and wanna be thug in the world roots for them and spends their rent money on gear. 

All about the money. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 06:43 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Exactly what an idiot

This is the stuff that the league office should be taking care of..... this and the Burfict hanging by a noose at Heinz field.

Yep. Players should be suspended/fined for openly saying crap like this. Multiple Steelers have said/done stuff like this and not seen a single ounce of discipline.
If I could get in trouble at my job for saying things like that about another employee, shouldn't the same happen with the NFL employees?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

He wanted to hurt three Bengals because Shazier hurt himself. 

Special kind of stupid. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 01:27 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Yep. Players should be suspended/fined for openly saying crap like this. Multiple Steelers have said/done stuff like this and not seen a single ounce of discipline.
If I could get in trouble at my job for saying things like that about another employee, shouldn't the same happen with the NFL employees?

Oh Ocho!!  It is just Steeler football. They are a hard-nosed organization of winners. They do and say these things because of their winning tradition!! 

Its sickening isn't it? It even happens with the media. Who are the worst people on those pregame shows? Bill Cowher , who brings absolutely no insight to CBS with his lisping , and Terry Bradshaw , whose likable country bumpkin act has been stale for years. 
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2018, 03:28 PM)whodey1967 Wrote: I think it's going to come down to rabid fans rushing the field in Cincy after one of these Stooler cheap shots...and when it happens, watch Joey Porter run away like the little b*tch he is.
It's the last thing the NFL wants, but I believe it's inevitable.

I've often sat an wondered about that exact thing. At what point does this stuff get so bad on the field, that it spills off the field to where a group of fans (like in the Seattle and Jacksonville exchange) go off where the league and officials fail. 

Just seems like with as nasty as it gets on the field and it gets between fans at some point it will boil over to insanity.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2018, 06:11 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: I've often sat an wondered about that exact thing. At what point does this stuff get so bad on the field, that it spills off the field to where a group of fans (like in the Seattle and Jacksonville exchange) go off where the league and officials fail. 

Just seems like with as nasty as it gets on the field and it gets between fans at some point it will boil over to insanity.

Welp, as someone who attended the 2015 Wildcard game, I can tell you that I thought it might happen that night.  Late game.  Saturday.  Not many people working the next day.  Fans pounding booze all day long before kickoff.  

The moments following the Shazier hit on Gio were pretty intense.  If a dozen or so charged the field, I'd guess others would have followed. Hundreds were throwing bottles and cans, easy.  It was the closest thing to a riot I've ever been around.  
Reply/Quote