Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thuney and Warford
(11-23-2020, 03:42 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I would argue Jonah Williams is considered a "good" starter.
I would say Hart has been "good" from a run blocking perspective, Hopkins "good" from a pass blocking perspective.
I would say XSF and Spain are considered "mediocre."

The big problem this year is there hasn't been a single game where we've had all of Jonah, XSF, Hopkins, Spain, and Hart all healthy.
Game 1 doesn't really count because Spain wasn't here yet, and XSF got injured partway through.

For WR, you have to give Tate a shot to be a WR3 the rest of the season. If he's not displayed enough consistency by year's end, you have to find a WR3. As you said, that would probably have to be a Day 1 or 2 draft pick or else get one in FA. With that said, a solid WR3 could be had for about $4-6 mill a year. It doesn't have to be $8+ mill.
You can't judge ANY offensive position with Finley as QB.
Nowhere in this entire galaxy is Finley a professional QB, except in the infantessamally small brain of our beloved HC.
BRING ZAC BACK!
BRING ZAC BACK!

not.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 11:34 PM)samhain Wrote: Bad news: I strongly doubt that the Bengals will shell out 13-14 mil a year for a player like Thuney.

Good news: They don't need a 14 million dollar player to improve on the guys they currently have.

Yeah, sadly Thuney is probably a pipe dream. They could likely get Warford for around 8 mil though. Maybe less.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2020, 10:10 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Now NE had a “lesser line” all those years? You’re clueless.

actually you get defensive when called out on a weak post.. sorry i will try not to do that again 
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2020, 11:40 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: actually you get defensive when called out on a weak post.. sorry i will try not to do that again 

Nonsense. I merely pointed out how facts seem to change depending on what people are arguing around here. For years I heard Tom Brady couldn’t do any better than Andy Dalton behind our bad OL’s because he’s so used to playing behind really good one’s up in NE. But apparently now they were just mediocre, and Brady was running around like Russell Wilson up there all those years...

Anyway, as the person who started this thread I’d like to get it back on track, which was about the Bengals, not the Patriots.

Reply/Quote