Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thuney to KC
(03-15-2021, 05:37 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: They had better sign Spain. 

Yes, they better. Never really thought we would sign Thuney for that much anyways, no matter the home town ties.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 06:23 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I don't recall the Bengals ever being aggressive in the first day of FA. They wait for the big buck signings to pass and then they sift through the bargain bin to see what's left. Then as fans, we get a little this and that signing that leaves us digging up stats and stuff and realize that we didn't get much in said players but reason with the idea that the coaches see something that others missed and can bring the best out of their capabilities. Now, although I complain about that, I'm not sure I would pay the bucks KC paid for Thuney either. Slippery slope I guess, at least in my head.

I couldn't agree with you more. The fans have to create their own excitement with Christmas gifts(FA). They want the brand new hard to get PS5(tier 1 Free agent) but end up playing with a really cool box the PS5 was packaged with instead convincing themselves how versatile of a toy that box can be instead of the overpriced PS5!
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2021, 07:23 PM)GodFather Wrote: I couldn't agree with you more. The fans have to create their own excitement with Christmas gifts(FA). They want the brand new hard to get PS5(tier 1 Free agent) but end up playing with a really cool box the PS5 was packaged with instead convincing themselves how versatile of a toy that box can be instead of the overpriced PS5!

[Image: 51uds0.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote