Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs Night Football
Just heard the name Orson Charles on a block. Wasn't he with the Bengals? the guy coaches wanted to convert from TE to Full back?
Reply/Quote
Yes, for a couple years.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 09:56 PM)jorev5 Wrote: Just heard the name Orson Charles on a block.  Wasn't he with the Bengals? the guy coaches wanted to convert from TE to Full back?

Yep, as Sweetness said. We drafted Orson out of Georgia, had good hands and was built but a little undersized
for TE as far as height. I think we used him wrong myself. Had high hopes for him, just never shaped up for us.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 11:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yep, as Sweetness said. We drafted Orson out of Georgia, had good hands and was built but a little undersized
for TE as far as height. I think we used him wrong myself. Had high hopes for him, just never shaped up for us.

Neither did Margue Hunt.  But he's coming into his own...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't know, I'm starting to think some players just play bad to be let go and go to other teams because they didn't like us for example. Who knows.
Reply/Quote
It happens, players definitely have their preferences of where they want to play. Ohio is probably not it...
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2018, 09:56 PM)jorev5 Wrote: Just heard the name Orson Charles on a block. Wasn't he with the Bengals? the guy coaches wanted to convert from TE to Full back?

Thought he was with Cleveland now?
Reply/Quote
(09-27-2018, 09:43 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Thought he was with Cleveland now?

He is. That question was asked during the Browns game last week.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote