Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Night
hey look.......NE is doing everything that Marvin always talks about doing and to a playoff team. winning in field position. not turning the ball over. running the ball. good tackling........etc.....
Reply/Quote
This is coaching at it's finest folks. I can start at qb for NE and get a win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
i was really going into this game thinking this would be a great game.......but it's not. houston is not this bad of a team. so yeah coaching i guess but damn man. smh
Reply/Quote
I'm jealous of the run game.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
wooo hooo blount! and all the bad shit he was doing before he went to the patriots. Marvin has kinda gotten a rep for rehabbing problem players in the league somewhat, course it's blown up in his face a few times. that just never seems to happen in NE.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 11:56 PM)jj22 Wrote: This is coaching at its finest folks. I can start at qb for NE and get a win.

Yes it is.  It's a "plug and play" mentality where everyone is drafted or acquired to fit into a system.  I hate New England with a seething vitriol but their coaching is the best in the league.  The Bengals have so much to learn about play in the trenches especially on the offensive side of the ball.  
Reply/Quote
I'm so envious of New England i'ts not even funny.
Reply/Quote
Marvin sucks.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 12:05 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Marvin sucks.

How long do you think it would take for Paul Alexander to ruin New England's offensive line?
Reply/Quote
WHose Marvin?
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Reply/Quote
This team could probably coach up Bodine into being an All-Pro.

Ok..maybe I should pump the breaks. ..
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 11:18 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Brady is a product of the system.

Agree, and with your second post, agree.

Tom brady went down and his team went 10-6? Maybe 11-5. Manning goes down, and his team goes 2-14. Imo, Manning is the best qb i have ever seen in my lifetime. 

You could plug in any average to above average qb in Belichicks system and he would be fine. 
Reply/Quote
I think I'm switching teams
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 12:12 AM)JumboTron Wrote: This team could probably coach up Bodine into being an All-Pro.

You have a point.  If Russell Bodine could be taught to spring off the ball, block forward, push with the thighs, keep the pads low, and use his body for leverage, he would become a human earth mover.
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 12:13 AM)bengals73 Wrote: I think I'm switching teams

Don't do that!  Cincinnati is one offensive coordinator away from being that good.  It's true...
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 12:04 AM)JumboTron Wrote: I'm so envious of New England i'ts not even funny.

Can you imagine Andy Dalton behind the Patriots' offensive line?   Smirk
Reply/Quote
Ha, Belichick on the sideline like "They should just change the logo from the Shield to me chillin' in a cut-off hoodie."
Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 12:13 AM)bengals73 Wrote: I think I'm switching teams

[Image: Do+you+think+this+is+a+game+_c2edf087fe3...cfd7d0.jpg]
It doesn't work that way, friend.

Reply/Quote
(09-23-2016, 12:03 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Yes it is.  It's a "plug and play" mentality where everyone is drafted or acquired to fit into a system.  I hate New England with a seething vitriol but their coaching is the best in the league.  The Bengals have so much to learn about play in the trenches especially on the offensive side of the ball.  

Belichick is a wizard at taking what he's got and working it to max advantage. He takes away what you do best and exploits the smallest weakness.

A lot of coaches are determined to do their plan and only take slight considerations as to what their players can do well. He can shift on the fly without a speed bump at all.

Many coaches will not switch up their plan. After all it's their plan so it has to be good.

And that's their downfall. Unwilling to change, unwilling to admit it's not working. See Russell Bodine as one example.
Reply/Quote
(09-22-2016, 11:32 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I have zero problems with anyone who says William Belichick is the best NFL coach of all time.

I think it's hard to compare era's, as the game has changed a lot over the years. 

He's easily the best of this era though. 

Reply/Quote