Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tickets
The Bengals have announced that single-game tickets will go on sale at 8 eastern time. There are a limited number of tickets available from the team. Resale market has already opened for week 1. TickPick has at least 60 tickets available now. Ticketmaster has a couple of dozens. I am assuming these numbers will grow. If you want to go to the opener you need to jump on the tickets ASAP...BEFORE STEELERS FANS DO!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2022, 07:53 PM)pally Wrote:  jump on the tickets ASAP...BEFORE STEELERS FANS DO!

Yes, please, these stands go orange and black again during all games. Specially Pittsburgh and Cleveland.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
it is 701 (or 801) and i still can't buy :)

edit: i'm now in queue

edit2: These tickets are more expensive than the Raiders playoff game? Very confused.....I'll just wait and get after market.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Amazing how many of the same sets of tickets are available for all 10 games.   Almost like the seasonRolleyes tickets were bought solely with the idea of scalping them   Whatever

Oh the joys of being a front runner

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I have no problem with Steeler fans spending their money in Cincinnati. Mostly nosebleeds only available for $119 a ticket plus fees.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2022, 04:49 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I have no problem with Steeler fans spending their money in Cincinnati. Mostly nosebleeds only available for $119 a ticket plus fees.

Do they take food stamps at the ticket office?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote