Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tickets To The Bengals-Patriots Game?
Does anyone know where I could find tickets to sit in the crippled section up in Foxborough for when we play the Patriots next season?

I'm pretty sure that they're all sold-out for with the tickets being sold by the stadium, but does anyone know where I could find tickets on Stubhub or somewhere that are seats with my fellow cripples?

I tried typing in "Stubhub, Patriots-Bengals, 2016, October 16th. crippled section," but I got no results, so I even tried "Stubhub, Patriots-Bengals, 2016, October 16th. dee-tee-dee section," but still came up with no results.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Reply/Quote
http://www.gillettestadium.com/ada-information#ticketinfo

I am sure there is much more info where this ^ came from. Just click around on their site. I know you call yourself "crippled" and that is just how you roll, but it is also why you weren't getting search results. Good luck securing your seats.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2016, 09:43 AM)xxlt Wrote: http://www.gillettestadium.com/ada-information#ticketinfo

I am sure there is much more info where this ^ came from. Just click around on their site. I know you call yourself "crippled" and that is just how you roll, but it is also why you weren't getting search results. Good luck securing your seats.

lol.  I didn't actually search for crippled seats.  I found that link, but I emailed them and they told me they don't sell until May or June, so I was hoping for another way.
Reply/Quote
Uh oh. Hold on to your seats!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2016, 07:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: ????

Rolleyes

Fred's typical response, acting like I'm contradicting myself and like all of his posts are free from error.  

First off, I said "I'm pretty sure they're all sold out........."  What I didn't say is "they're completely for sure sold out."

Second, the tickets for the crippled section don't typically count towards the sellout numbers (definitely not in Cincinnati).

Third, I posted those two posts 17 HOURS hours apart, so doesn't it seem likely that I emailed them, even before I made the first post, and then posted the second post with the new knowledge?
Reply/Quote
Even when it's not one of those threads it still turns out to be one of those threads Sad
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 08:48 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Even when it's not one of those threads it still turns out to be one of those threads  Sad

Yeah, sorry.  I can't let Fred throw out his bullshit like a majority of the people do in attempts to make me look bad.

He's the one that ends up looking bad, but then he just denies it ever happened and waits until his next opportunity to pounce.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 11:26 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: So fred's like a bullshit cougar.  And "apparently" you seem to be his only prey?  Brad, all he did was pointed out that it looked like you contradicted yourself.  But I read it the same way.  So I guess I a pouncer as well.

It would be different if he didn't do that with every post of mine that shows the slightest bit of error, and, for someone who claims to be as smart as he does, he could easily look into it and realize that maybe something had changed in that time span, or just asked instead of the ??? implying that I made a stupid post and contradicted myself.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 11:47 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It would be different if he didn't do that with every post of mine that shows the slightest bit of error, and, for someone who claims to be as smart as he does, he could easily look into it and realize that maybe something had changed in that time span, or just asked instead of the ??? implying that I made a stupid post and contradicted myself.

Okay.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Post deleted.
Reply/Quote
(04-19-2016, 11:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, sorry.  I can't let Fred throw out his bullshit like a majority of the people do in attempts to make me look bad.

He's the one that ends up looking bad, but then he just denies it ever happened and waits until his next opportunity to pounce.

No, that's where you're wrong, Brad.  it doesn't just make him look bad.  It accomplishes nothing, and, it reflects poorly on the board and has unnecessarily derailed thread after thread.  Maybe you both should stop.
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 08:30 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No, that's where you're wrong, Brad.  it doesn't just make him look bad.  It accomplishes nothing, and, it reflects poorly on the board and has unnecessarily derailed thread after thread.  Maybe you both should stop.

That's because he comes in and throws out bullshit posts like he did here and then deleted it because he realized he was wrong.

He used to do it all the time on the old boards, like when he claimed that I said chemotherapy doesn't exist.

He thinks I'm easy prey, so he jumps at any chance he gets.

If he wouldn't do so, then there would never be a problem.  
Reply/Quote
(04-21-2016, 10:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's because he comes in and throws out bullshit posts like he did here and then deleted it because he realized he was wrong.

He used to do it all the time on the old boards, like when he claimed that I said chemotherapy doesn't exist.

He thinks I'm easy prey, so he jumps at any chance he gets.

If he wouldn't do so, then there would never be a problem.  

Good talk, son.

[Image: CPUQSiZVAAEaCWR.png]
Reply/Quote
This game could be ugly, unless Tom Terrific is suspended at least six games...
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2016, 08:58 PM)iambenjixv Wrote: This game could be ugly, unless Tom Terrific is suspended at least six games...

I'm still trying to get tickets and Bill Belichick's niece is working on it for me, so maybe she can work some magic if the crippled seats are sold out.

Honestly, I think we give them a good game even if Brady is playing.
Reply/Quote