Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tight End University
(06-23-2021, 02:37 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: They wouldnt let poor Tebow play in any Tight End University games =(

Well their going to be disappointed when Tebow and his Red Nose leads Myers Sleigh on opening day.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2021, 11:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: How the hell did they get sponsors to pay the expenses for NFL players to attend this?

Probably tied to some social media post agreements 
Reply/Quote
Can you imagine what people on this board would have said if you told them in 2015 that within 5 years Tyler Eifert would be cut in favor of Tim Tebow at TE? I'm not sure what is better...that or telling Buccaneers fans the day they drafted Jameis Winston that they would win a SB within 5 years with Tom Brady as their QB.

Time makes fools of us all.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2021, 12:11 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Can you imagine what people on this board would have said if you told them in 2015 that within 5 years Tyler Eifert would be cut in favor of Tim Tebow at TE?  I'm not sure what is better...that or telling Buccaneers fans the day they drafted Jameis Winston that they would win a SB within 5 years with Tom Brady as their QB.

Time makes fools of us all.

Yeah, crazy, hope we break the mold for once...

In a good way like Tampa did.
Reply/Quote