Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
TikTok Ban
It should be banned for the simple reason that our government should be the only ones spying on us, not the commie Chinese.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2024, 12:14 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We’ve been hearing TikTok is Chinese spyware since it first came out back in 2018-2019. For that very reason I never installed it yet I watched the popularity explode. Why in the hell have we allowed brain draining Chinese spyware to operate for so long?

Yes it should be banned.

No it’s not a 1st amendment issue. It’s a national security issue. The Chinese communist party shouldn’t get to control what millions in America are watching. Fairly easy open and shut case imo.

? I like Tik-Tok, it's got alot of funny stuff. And really haven't noticed any political bias like on X and FB. 
Now if it's spyware that's the problem then you will need to go after all of them cause they all use it to spy on what sites you visit/what you purchase and so on to try to tailor their ads to your citeria.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 06:44 PM)SouthernStripes Wrote: If it's not, I apologize.
I don't belong to either side and I despise career politicians as they are EXACTLY what's put us in this position today. 
I don't care what you call DT. Call him fat, orange, traitor, chump, drumpf, Hitler, whatever makes you happy. 
Even if I was in the cult as y'all call it, I would NOT care because I don't let feelings and emotions get in the way of reality. Too many folks in thier feelings nowadays and we're all supposed to bow down because something offends someone. 
I think Sloppy accurately describes his entire time on Capitol Hill. (4+ decades) 

"You can't go into a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts without a slight Indian accent." - Joe Biden
REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID ABOUT OBAMA AS VP!?

One of very many Sloppy/racist quotes from Joe Liden over the years. I could make an entire thread based of his disgusting quotes and actions alone. 
The 1994 Crime Bill is atrocious & appalling and I could call him worse for that despicable legislation. (Systemic racism)
If we all turn off the Brainwashing Box and do some critical thinking, we could see who the real enemy is and bring about actual real change. Like the debt slave system they have each and every one of us living under, regardless of political affiliation. We all have much more in common than "they" want us to realize! Unfortunately, the majority of Americans just parrot MSM talking points. We make the divide and conquer too easy for them. We bicker about Brandon and DT, social issues, etc while they get away with murder.
Operation Mockingbird anyone!?
THAT is exactly why they want to ban TikTok. They can NOT control the narrative there! Unlike their bought and paid for mouthpiece shills that tell us what they want us to know and how to think and feel. 
Does anyone seriously think that they want to ban TikTok because they care about us lmao? Does The Patriot Act ring a bell? 
I don't care what party they belong to. We have been lied to about everything for decades. Ross Perot and Ron Paul were right!
Bush Sr & Jr are War Criminals! And so is Obombya.
Bottom line, I don't have to say anything negative about DT because the CIA....err MSM does enough of that already. But they refuse to even mention any of the blatant corruption that's being going on forever. 
One NEEDS to ask themselves,  WHY is that!?
JFK was trying to warn us all! In regards to the CIA, why did he want to "obliterate them into a thousand pieces"? Who was the shadow government he was referring to? 
Maybe one day, we all can have a productive conversation about the astronomical amount of kids/adults being sex trafficked and how it's allowed and who's involved(Epstein was just the tip of the iceberg), the Federal Reserve, Bohemian Grove, the Military Industrial Complex, Chemtrails, our Fiat currency, etc etc.
But most aren't ready to have those conversations because the cognitive dissonance starts kicking in. The truth would be so shocking to most they wouldn't be able to handle it.
"Whoever controls the media, controls the mind."

"Chemtrails"? 
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2024, 09:49 AM)Dill Wrote: "Chemtrails"? 

Forget it.  He's rolling.

[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2024, 06:44 PM)SouthernStripes Wrote: If it's not, I apologize.

I don't belong to either side and I despise career politicians as they are EXACTLY what's put us in this position today. 

I don't care what you call DT. Call him fat, orange, traitor, chump, drumpf, Hitler, whatever makes you happy. 
Even if I was in the cult as y'all call it, I would NOT care because I don't let feelings and emotions get in the way of reality. Too many folks in thier feelings nowadays and we're all supposed to bow down because something offends someone. 

I think Sloppy accurately describes his entire time on Capitol Hill. (4+ decades) 

"You can't go into a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts without a slight Indian accent." - Joe Biden
REMEMBER WHAT HE SAID ABOUT OBAMA AS VP!?

One of very many Sloppy/racist quotes from Joe Liden over the years. I could make an entire thread based of his disgusting quotes and actions alone. 

The 1994 Crime Bill is atrocious & appalling and I could call him worse for that despicable legislation. (Systemic racism)

If we all turn off the Brainwashing Box and do some critical thinking, we could see who the real enemy is and bring about actual real change. Like the debt slave system they have each and every one of us living under, regardless of political affiliation. We all have much more in common than "they" want us to realize! Unfortunately, the majority of Americans just parrot MSM talking points. We make the divide and conquer too easy for them. We bicker about Brandon and DT, social issues, etc while they get away with murder.

Operation Mockingbird anyone!?

THAT is exactly why they want to ban TikTok. They can NOT control the narrative there! Unlike their bought and paid for mouthpiece shills that tell us what they want us to know and how to think and feel. 

Does anyone seriously think that they want to ban TikTok because they care about us lmao? Does The Patriot Act ring a bell? 

I don't care what party they belong to. We have been lied to about everything for decades. Ross Perot and Ron Paul were right!
Bush Sr & Jr are War Criminals! And so is Obombya.

Bottom line, I don't have to say anything negative about DT because the CIA....err MSM does enough of that already. But they refuse to even mention any of the blatant corruption that's being going on forever. 
One NEEDS to ask themselves,  WHY is that!?

JFK was trying to warn us all! In regards to the CIA, why did he want to "obliterate them into a thousand pieces"? Who was the shadow government he was referring to? 

Maybe one day, we all can have a productive conversation about the astronomical amount of kids/adults being sex trafficked and how it's allowed and who's involved(Epstein was just the tip of the iceberg), the Federal Reserve, Bohemian Grove, the Military Industrial Complex, Chemtrails, our Fiat currency, etc etc.

But most aren't ready to have those conversations because the cognitive dissonance starts kicking in. The truth would be so shocking to most they wouldn't be able to handle it.

"Whoever controls the media, controls the mind."

[Image: Im-not-reading-all-of-the-template.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote