Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Brown's Analogy
So I had to see a contractor today and caught an amazing comment by HOF WR Tim Brown on The Sirius Blitz during the drive.

He stated that last night's game was like disciplining the children in the car.

In he first half, he said the Browns were in the back seat being loud and making noise, and we kept saying "keep it down back there", but weren't bothered by it.

In the 3rd quarter, he said, they took it too far; so put the fear in them with the "Don't make me pull this car over" in the stern voice and they shut the hell up.

Loved it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2015, 11:28 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So I had to see a contractor today and caught an amazing comment by HOF WR Tim Brown on The Sirius Blitz during the drive.

He stated that last night's game was like disciplining the children in the car.

In he first half, he said the Browns were in the back seat being loud and making noise, and we kept saying "keep it down back there", but weren't bothered by it.

In the 3rd quarter, he said, they took it too far; so put the fear in them with the "Don't make me pull this car over" in the stern voice and they shut the hell up.

Loved it!
Pretty much spot on. Nice analogy.
Reply/Quote
sounds about right.
Reply/Quote
I could have sworn that we spanked them last night.
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 01:31 AM)Baby Hawk Wrote: I could have sworn that we spanked them last night.

Burfict even left some marks  Ninja
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 01:31 AM)Baby Hawk Wrote: I could have sworn that we spanked them last night.

31-10 final score is a spanking....14-10 at the half is a swat

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-07-2015, 10:39 AM)pally Wrote: 31-10 final score is a spanking....14-10 at the half is a swat

the 17-0 second half was an old fashion butt whipping in every way.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Holding them to 32 total yards in the second half, the Bengals defense just told the Browns to shut up, an adult is speaking.
Reply/Quote