Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Duncan Retires.
He goes out quietly, just same way he played. He's one of the greatest big men of all time. Duncan led the Spurs to 5 titles, and in his prime, was unstoppable. Duncan won over 150 playoff games in 19 seasons. He has won more playoff games than 24 of the 30 current NBA franchises. He's probably the last of his kind.... a dominant, back to the basket big man.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
good for him
Reply/Quote
(07-11-2016, 12:38 PM)jason Wrote: He goes out quietly, just same way he played. He's one of the greatest big men of all time. Duncan led the Spurs to 5 titles, and in his prime, was unstoppable. Duncan won over 150 playoff games in 19 seasons. He has won more playoff games than 24 of the 30 current NBA franchises. He's probably the last of his kind.... a dominant, back to the basket big man.

He's a legend.  Very close to Mt. Rushmore great.  And not a peep out of him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote