Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Capsule Thread
Post in this thread and I'll try to find it 1 year from now if I remember, lol.

What are you doing?
What are your hopes and dreams?
How will the Bengals Season play out?

Whatever is on your mind, post it!
Reply/Quote
I hope the Bengals win at least one playoff game this year.

I'd like to lose 20 pounds this year.

And I hope I'm still here, my blood pressure has been running very high, hopefully that's under control. If I suddenly stop showing up, you guys can safely assume I'm a goner.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 12:26 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Post in this thread and I'll try to find it 1 year from now if I remember, lol.

What are you doing?

What are you doing? Pooping.

What are your hopes and dreams? To finish in under an hour.

How will the Bengals Season play out? Hopefully better than what I’m doing right now.

Whatever is on your mind, post it! Why am I posting this shit?

Reply/Quote
What are you doing?...BRINGING SEXY BACK.

What are your hopes and dreams?...BECOME A STAND UP COMDEDIAN

How will the Bengals Season play out?...LOSE SUPER BOWL TO VIKINGS
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 09:40 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I hope the Bengals win at least one playoff game this year.

I'd like to lose 20 pounds this year.

And I hope I'm still here, my blood pressure has been running very high, hopefully that's under control.  If I suddenly stop showing up, you guys can safely assume I'm a goner.

I hope you have recently been to the doctor for this. If not, GO NOW! Don't screw around with this. Diet, exercise, and proper medication will get you back on path fairly quickly IF you adhere to conventional wisdom for this. You can do this w/o as much sacrifice as you might imagine. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 12:13 PM)wildcats forever Wrote: I hope you have recently been to the doctor for this. If not, GO NOW! Don't screw around with this. Diet, exercise, and proper medication will get you back on path fairly quickly IF you adhere to conventional wisdom for this. You can do this w/o as much sacrifice as you might imagine. 

I just went Friday.  He doubled some meds, and put me on a new one as well.  Also going to start eating foods that are supposed to help lower BP.  Thanks for the concern buddy.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 12:18 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I just went Friday.  He doubled some meds, and put me on a new one as well.  Also going to start eating foods that are supposed to help lower BP.  Thanks for the concern buddy.

Glad you are serious about improving your health.
After 9 days in a hospital, I made some adjustments ( more veggies,greens,fruits ,broculi,way less sugary drinks ,foods,potatoes,salt heavy frozen meals )

I do eat two or three french fries sometimes.
i eat the carrots and little pieces of beef from canned beef stew and flush the gravy and potatoes.

Keep us posted please,we enjoy your insights.
Reply/Quote
And stay honest with your Doc! I hate answering some of the questions, but I do it honestly. Keeps the tail wagging.

Reply/Quote
You might want to consider a plant based diet. It's not always the most tasty, but you'll probably live longer with fewer cardiac problems .
https://www.carlagoldenwellness.com/2015/06/26/57-health-benefits-of-a-plant-based-diet/
I started with a plant based diet a few months ago and feel a lot better .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 02:26 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: And stay honest with your Doc! I hate answering some of the questions, but I do it honestly. Keeps the tail wagging.

Through my life I've learned that sometimes it's best to keep some things away from docs..  I don't necessarily trust all doctors any more than I trust all strangers.. 
Trust is earned just like respect. It can be lost in the blink of an eye  .  It's a two way street. 

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 12:26 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Post in this thread and I'll try to find it 1 year from now if I remember, lol.

What are you doing?

Lifting weights.  Playing cards.  Loving the pool honeys.

That I go to Thailand in February and get the stem cell treatments and that they improve me some, but fully would be incredible.  

The new coaches and players, along with a new winning mentality, leads us to 10-6/11-5 record and we win at least one playoff game.  Mixon runs for 1100+ yards and 8+ TDs.

It's going to be a hell of a year!
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 04:40 PM)grampahol Wrote: Through my life I've learned that sometimes it's best to keep some things away from docs..  I don't necessarily trust all doctors any more than I trust all strangers.. 
Trust is earned just like respect. It can be lost in the blink of an eye  .  It's a two way street. 

Ive had the same Dr for several years. He's a weirdo and talks like a 70's hippie. But I trust him. 

Reply/Quote
Lounging

Lottery to cooperate, world peace, and the steelers to suck.

Bengals will have up and down year finishing 10-6 and then go deep into the playoffs losing in AFC Championship game by a whisker and blown call by ref.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 11:20 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Lounging

Lottery to cooperate, world peace, and the steelers to suck.

Bengals will have up and down year finishing 10-6 and then go deep into the playoffs losing in AFC Championship game by a whisker and blown call by ref.

Working.

....that people would quit acknowledging the voices from the fringe and letting elected leaders play on those as the norm....learn to think freely and get along.  I'd also like to be able to spend as much time as I actually wanted with family and friends, and make a little money from BBQ'ing.  Instead.....I'm at work making someone else money.

Bengals 9-7.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
What are you doing?
on lunch, working.

for my son not to grow into some kind of deranged serial killer. 

I want Braun Strowman to beat Brock Lesnar at Summer Slam.

Marijuana to become completely legal. 

Mexico to win the World Cup. 

not as well as some around here suspect.  some where between 5-11 and 7-9. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-17-2018, 05:02 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ive had the same Dr for several years. He's a weirdo and talks like a 70's hippie. But I trust him. 

You're a lucky guy. I go to the VA and finally got a primary doc I kind of trust. Time will tell . The last one i saw was about as helpful as some kid working at the drive through window at Burger vomit..  All the issues I've had with leg pain was always treated by throwing gabapentin at me which is by any standard the same as telling me to stay drunk and living with a continuous hangover.. 

Reply/Quote
Back to the original question . I'm hoping by this time next year to establish a halfway decent customer base for some of my woodworking endeavors.  Who knows?  By this time next year I might be the Earl Schribes of cat traps.. "I'll sell any cat trap for $19.99!" LOL
I'm planning to start selling them online. The Haveaheart traps sell for about $70-80. Mine cost me about $6 to build plus my labor . I'm thinking about $40-50 each plus shipping cost.   

Reply/Quote