Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time Travel/Loop or Alternate Reality Movies
(08-07-2022, 02:33 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dark City is great. 90’s Jennifer Connelly Wub

One of the most-gorgeous women in film history.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-03-2022, 06:06 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Paper Girls on Amazon is great. I’ve read the comics it’s based on, and remember liking them, but the show might be even better. It’s a bit more character focused compared to the more plot/action driven comic.

I just finished Paper Girls and it was well done. The time travel element to the story was just fun Sci-Fi. I also think the character development was well done especially considering the four main characters are 12.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I know i'm not alone in this, but I absolutely love movies where the gimmick is time travel, time loop, or an alternate reality. I'm always looking for new ones to watch...sadly i fear I've seen basically all of them from the last 20 years...I try not to get hung up on the science or plot on how they work and ruin the movie. Here are a few fun ones (that are lesser known) from the last decade or so that I really liked and suggest people check out....
ARQ
Time Trap
Parallel
Project Almanac
When We First Met
Time Freak
Predestination

I'm open to suggestions too...so if you know an off the radar movie, feel free to send it my way...you can probably assume I've seen most of the popular ones.
Reply/Quote
Came across a new one called "Alternate" on Amazon Prime. Honestly, it wasn't all that great...nothing really new or unique to the genre.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I think I’ve seen about every time travel movie possible so I’ve now switched to books.

The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August is incredibly entertaining
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote