Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Time for a new team chant
I'll catch holy h e l l for this but I don't care. It's time the Bengals and city does away with the "Who Dey" thing. It's so old, worn out and so 80ish. They are 0-3 in the big game and have not lived up to the thought of what the chant-slogan-saying means. In fact nearly every team in the league has in fact "beaten them Bengals" over the years since this chant came to be. I think it came to be in 81 with the first SB loss to Montana. It was new and different then but has become overused and worn out over the years.

Flame on.....
And I'm hoping to see at least a 2 TD win today. Cool
Reply/Quote
That's never gonna happen...
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2022, 12:24 PM)RegularGuy22 Wrote: I'll catch holy h e l l for this but I don't care. It's time the Bengals and city does away with the "Who Dey" thing. It's so old, worn out and so 80ish. They are 0-3 in the big game and have not lived up to the thought of what the chant-slogan-saying means. In fact nearly every team in the league has in fact "beaten them Bengals" over the years since this chant came to be. I think it came to be in 81 with the first SB loss to Montana. It was new and different then but has become overused and worn out over the years.

Flame on.....
And I'm hoping to see at least a 2 TD win today.  Cool

"When the sun rises in the West and sets in the East. When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
you have to win a super bowl to create a new catch line...
Reply/Quote