Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for a truce with Brad
[Image: flame-thrower-wheelchair.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Not just equipped with a flame thrower, but looking like an all terrain chair. Meaning he could chase you just about wherever he wanted to, and burn a clear path of destruction the entire way. LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Never even hear him coming. He could be behind you right now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I feel a meltdown coming.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2018, 07:59 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I feel a meltdown coming.

Nah. Not a chance  Nervous
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2018, 09:52 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Never even hear him coming. He could be behind you right now.

Yep.

[Image: 68adb5d333b08d22acf90b973b69da46--chroni...amurai.jpg]

Reply/Quote
My 90 year old incontinent father has that beaten with a shit throwing walker..  You'd probably rather burn first, but oh well . Just spent over 4 hours cleaning down the old man twice. Once right as I fell asleep . 
These are things few people ever expect to have to do for their parents in their old age, but he wouldn't trust another living soul to do it for him .  In a very strange way it's quite an honor to be my dads caregiver and at other times it takes everything I have to keep from tossing his grumpy ass in the lake..  I keep warning my kids to do me in before it's too late . lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote