Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time for some WR playing time shakeups
It is time to get Boyd and Ericson more throws, actually activate Core, and start pushing Wright to see if he will ever have a next level to his game. Wright had some nice catch and runs today, and Boyd finally got some looks with Green down. What say you all.

Also, I could care less what we do with LaFell at this point. I love the dude, very classy, but we need to get these young guys ready.

Edit: Also, with the announcers saying over and over again that we have no deep threat, we need to push the ball downfield to Core.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Do you think we can put not-ready WRs in there without it leading to Dalton's demise as he scrambles to find an open WR?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 11:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Do you think we can put not-ready WRs in there without it leading to Dalton's demise as he scrambles to find an open WR?

it's time for the Bengals to unleash their secret weapon--Rashuan Simonese. You know, the guy EVERYONE thought would put us over the top because we would have AJ Green and a speedster on the field AT THE SAME TIME!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 11:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Do you think we can put not-ready WRs in there without it leading to Dalton's demise as he scrambles to find an open WR?
I'm not saying it'll be pretty. But the playing time would be invaluable for the young guys going forward. We still have a shot if we beat Balt next week, so maybe I posted the shakeup thread a little early. I just really want us to have a strong WR corps next season.
Reply/Quote