Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to Bring in Hue Jackson in as a Consultant. We need experience!
NOT!

Haha! See, it can ALWAYS be worse. Atleast we don't have 0-16 Hue roaming the sidelines!
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 08:41 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: NOT!

Haha! See, it can ALWAYS be worse. Atleast we don't have 0-16 Hue roaming the sidelines!

Wait! What if Jay Gruden is fired midseason.... The Drama!!!!
Reply/Quote
Consult us on getting that number 1 pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 08:42 PM)jj22 Wrote: Consult us on getting that number 1 pick.

Our luck, we'd be inline for the #1 pick and Hue would make us win a few games!
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't make the guy the HC, but he was the OC when we had that magical 2015 season and Dalton looked like an MVP candidate...we scored 3 points last night so who are we to turn anyone down?
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 08:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I wouldn't make the guy the HC, but he was the OC when we had that magical 2015 season and Dalton looked like an MVP candidate...we scored 3 points last night so who are we to turn anyone down?

Hue Jackson was a great wide receivers coach and a competent offensive coordinator but that ship has sailed -- and sank.  
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 08:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Hue Jackson was a great wide receivers coach and a competent offensive coordinator but that ship has sailed -- and sank.  

I get that, it just seems a little odd that we talk so glowingly about 2015 and our amazin' Dalton of 2015 while we simultaneously besmirch all things Hue.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 08:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Hue Jackson was a great wide receivers coach and a competent offensive coordinator but that ship has sailed -- and sank.  

Yeah... It's amazing what a tanking team and a coup d'etat will do to your career.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

This is still hilarious

Reply/Quote
Like a few others have said Hue as an OC isn't bad at all. And he was the only OC we've ever had that actually used Gio effectively.
Reply/Quote
(10-01-2019, 08:41 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: NOT!

I don't know about worse. Our current play caller is pretty damn awful.

Reply/Quote
Wouldn’t mind a Mike Sherman or Bill Callahan addition as consultants.
Reply/Quote
Hughes win percentage is higher...
Reply/Quote