Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to establish home field advantage
Five of our final 7 games are at home.  All five are against teams that are in the playoff hunt.

Steelers.....5-4-1
Chargers...6-4
Niners.......5-5
Ravens.....7-3
Chiefs.......7-4

It was HUGE that our two earlier wins against the Steelers and Ravens were on the road, but now we have to follow up with wins at the Jungle.

This schedule is really stacked in our favor.  We have to take advantage.
Reply/Quote
Need to take 2 out of the next 3... if not all 3 IMO
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 11:42 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Need to take 2 out of the next 3... if not all 3 IMO

If you're gonna lose any of the remaining games, the 49ers is the best option since they are NFC.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm most worried about the Chargers. They've stolen our thunder more times than anyone of us could spit with great lips and a mouthful of snot..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 11:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Five of our final 7 games are at home.  All five are against teams that are in the playoff hunt.

Steelers.....5-4-1
Chargers...6-4
Niners.......5-5
Ravens.....7-3
Chiefs.......7-4

It was HUGE that our two earlier wins against the Steelers and Ravens were on the road, but now we have to follow up with wins at the Jungle.

Well, we're currently 2-2 this year in our home games. If that trend contnues, we'll go 2-2-1 putting our record at 8-6-1. Those 2 road games are going to be HUGE in making the playoffs.

Bet you didn't know I could make this thread about the road games, did you? ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Need to seize this opportunity. Tiger

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Yes !

Have to take care of biddness at home.
Reply/Quote
It all starts this week with Punksburgh coming to our house.

Time to get the ball rolling !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Lets just beat the pizz out of pizzburgh first eh...

Think we can really get them bad this time around and rub it in their faces, they don't look good.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2021, 11:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Five of our final 7 games are at home.  All five are against teams that are in the playoff hunt.

Steelers.....5-4-1
Chargers...6-4
Niners.......5-5
Ravens.....7-3
Chiefs.......7-4

I am hoping the whipping at home against Cleveland was the home motivated to play a lot better in front of the fans. Critical we win at least 2 of the 3 home games, it won't be easy but if we play like we are capable, it is possible. I hope Watt does not play again this week, that would help.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote