Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to start anew
Happy to come over here. This is a way to start fresh. Thanks Bengalholic for creating this forum.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 11:45 PM)Soverign Nation Wrote: Happy to come over here.  This is a way to start fresh.  Thanks Bengalholic for creating this forum.

Welcome aboard.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Welcome to the forum!
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the warm welcome.

I loved the previous board. However all things must change and this is a good way to get a fresh start.
Reply/Quote
This is the closest thing to the old bengals.com board for sure. It will take some time to get used to, but at least most of the old posters are coming over here.
Reply/Quote
Feel love towards you all...nice work on the new site for all of us Mods!!! it looks great. Its quiet user friendly as well, being almost identical to our other board!!
Reply/Quote
I am suprised how well this is put together, Kudos to you
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2015, 11:45 PM)Soverign Nation Wrote: Happy to come over here.  This is a way to start fresh.  Thanks Bengalholic for creating this forum.

Ditto.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Hey fellers
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 02:38 PM)TommyBoy Wrote: I am suprised how well this is put together, Kudos to you

It really is. And so quickly too. Very impressive.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2015, 08:40 PM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Hey fellers

WADDUP!
Reply/Quote
With the same people from the previous board, this should be a great place. Not everyone will come over, but that helps removing some people.
Reply/Quote
Well done to those who were able to put this forum together so quickly. Happy to continue what was started at the old boards.

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
And so the addiction continues. Tongue

This is awesome Bengalholic!!! Thanks for setting it up.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Board looks nice, and a lot of us are here!
Reply/Quote
Always was around on the old board, but hardly ever posted. Formally known as Just Win in 2010, but decided to update my name a little bit. I'll definitely start portly more regularly over here what with a new board. Hopefully we can keep the same awesome vibe over here that we had on the old board. Who Dey?!?!
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2015, 03:11 AM)Just Win in 2016 Wrote: Always was around on the old board, but hardly ever posted. Formally known as Just Win in 2010, but decided to update my name a little bit. I'll definitely start portly more regularly over here what with a new board. Hopefully we can keep the same awesome vibe over here that we had on the old board. Who Dey?!?!

A new spirit has come over the land.
Miss Otis regrets she's unable to lunch today.
Reply/Quote

I 2nd this. Never going to Bengals.com ever again. Glad to be here.

Sure beats taking a zimbio quiz to see which 80s wrestler I'd be. Oh who am I kidding? I'm still going to take the quiz. Fingers crossed for George "the animal" steel. ELIZABETH!!!
Reply/Quote