Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to vote for JoeyB for an ESPY
(07-05-2022, 05:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: There are a few people on espn that aren't clowns, I just don't like many of their analysts wokeness some of the time.

WTF?

"30 for 30" and "Outside the Lines" provide the best sports entertainment anywhere.  I don't even pay attention to the political comments some of their analysts say on the side.  I don't care about that.  

No way I am going to punish myself because I don't agree with some comment some analyst made some time.  Ted Nugent has crazy political ideas, but I am not going to stop listening to classic rock because of him.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2022, 11:45 AM)fredtoast Wrote: WTF?

"30 for 30" and "Outside the Lines" provide the best sports entertainment anywhere.  I don't even pay attention to the political comments some of their analysts say on the side.  I don't care about that.  

No way I am going to punish myself because I don't agree with some comment some analyst made some time.  Ted Nugent has crazy political ideas, but I am not going to stop listening to classic rock because of him.

More like punish myself watching espn lol

Would never pay for it, I hate missing some games cause that is the only place they put some at times. That is it.

Love Uncle Ted too as you should know. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2022, 02:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I hate missing some games cause that is the only place they put some at times. That is it.

But you have to deny yourself that pleasure because sometime someone from ESPN disagreed with your politics?

Whatever.  Just seems silly to me.  Somehow I have been able to watch ESPN for years and not even know the political beliefs of 90% of their analysts.

"30 for 30" is the best sports programming on the air.  Sorry that you are missing all those great stories.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2022, 09:02 AM)fredtoast Wrote: But you have to deny yourself that pleasure because sometime someone from ESPN disagreed with your politics?

Whatever.  Just seems silly to me.  Somehow I have been able to watch ESPN for years and not even know the political beliefs of 90% of their analysts.

"30 for 30" is the best sports programming on the air.  Sorry that you are missing all those great stories.

I don't, they put 30 for 30 on ABC and I watch it there. It is the best, you are correct on that. Loved the 30 for 30 with 
Michael Jordan, was a fantastic watch.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2022, 02:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: More like punish myself watching espn lol

Would never pay for it, I hate missing some games cause that is the only place they put some at times. That is it.

ESPN has been shit since Disney took them over. They can't get more woke... I watch FS1...
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2022, 02:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: More like punish myself watching espn lol

Dofu sports or IPTV the crew ad on for Kodi.. I'd never pay for ESPN either..
Reply/Quote