Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiny text and Header Far Left
Mobile issues are afoot, much like when a switch was made not too long ago and set back to the previous settings.
The text is appearing super tiny, the header is to the extreme left (no P&R jokes !), the page is stretched wide, and there is no option to toggle between mobile and desktop mode.

I have loaded Tapatalk, so I might be able to read, without blowing up the screen and scrolling like mad.

Is anyone else experiencing this ?

If it's just me, don't trouble yourselves.
I can make due.
Reply/Quote
yeah, I'm having the same issues with the mobile site.
Reply/Quote
Same issues here.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Me too
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Thanks guys.

Already had done the hard reset. (as far as a shutdown, battery out, and startup)

How do I CTRL +F5 my phone ?

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Hmmm.....I don't seem to be having this problem.  Oh wait, I never use the Mobile Version, that's probably why.  Nevermind.  Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Well the threads are back to normal but the home page is a disaster for mobile. Not a big deal though as long as the threads are working ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
For those of you that access the site via mobile devices...the mobile version of the site is not active right now. There are some issues that need to be fixed. It will probably be down for the next 2-3 days.

In the meantime, you can access the site on mobile by using the Tapatalk app.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks, BJ
Reply/Quote
Np....thanks for keeping us in the loop !

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(07-21-2016, 04:23 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: For those of you that access the site via mobile devices...the mobile version of the site is not active right now. There are some issues that need to be fixed. It will probably be down for the next 2-3 days.

In the meantime, you can access the site on mobile by using the Tapatalk app.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks, BJ

Any updates? Also, I'd like to thank you again for donating your free time for the benefit of fellow Bengals fans. You're a saint,  Holic. 
Reply/Quote
(07-27-2016, 12:39 AM)treee Wrote: Any updates? Also, I'd like to thank you again for donating your free time for the benefit of fellow Bengals fans. You're a saint,  Holic. 

I'm working on it right now. Hopefully, it will be back up tonight or tomorrow.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote