Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tipping Point for Migrant Relations in Norway ?
(03-03-2016, 10:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: And (as was mentioned before) no one said none of "the Jews" had power...just that they don't "run this country".

You don't have to admit that they "run this country" in the literal sense, but you do have to admit they have a ton of influence.

In banking and finance..The Federal Reserve/Rothchilds, Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers...all Jewish. Janet Yellen, Bernanke, Greenspan all Jewish.
Three Supreme Court Justices are Jewish...in finance, Hollywood, the media, and a strong presence in politics.

A pretty large Jewish representation for a country that is only 2% Jewish.

Then again, it all depends on what the flavor of the day is to flip flopping liberals...and to Jews.

Either they are just regular white people when this kind of stuff is exposed, nothing to see here, ... or they are not white, but rather Jewish for the reasons stated in the link I provided earlier.
"Gods chosen people". You liberals want to blather about "white privilege"? You can start and end right there.

[Image: ame5af.jpg]
(03-03-2016, 04:27 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Nope.  The video should suffice.

If you don't want to accept it, then that is on you. 

The video is entitled "Donald Trump Endorsed By Ku Klux Klan?  Nope."

Trump was endorsed by David Duke therefore I don't need to watch a video of some guy denying something I didn't claim. Thanks anyway. 
(03-03-2016, 11:54 AM)Vlad Wrote: You don't have to admit that they "run this country" in the literal sense, but you do have to admit they have a ton of influence.

In banking and finance..The Federal Reserve/Rothchilds, Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers...all Jewish. Janet Yellen, Bernanke, Greenspan all Jewish.
Three Supreme Court Justices are Jewish...in finance, Hollywood, the media, and a strong presence in politics.

Then again, it all depends on what the flavor of the day is to flip flopping liberals...and to Jews.

Either they are just regular white people when this kind of stuff is exposed, nothing to see here, ... or they are not white, but rather Jewish for the reasons stated in the link I provided earlier.
"Gods chosen people". You liberals want to blather about "white privilege"? You can start and end right there.

I'm not going to argue the religion of everyone in media.

The made was that white men are the "most" marginalized class in the US.  Which is demonstrably false.

Also, when you link an image like that make sure you cite the source:

[Image: 030316.jpg]

So we can see how batshitcrazy the idea is.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-03-2016, 04:36 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Kinda fits when I say that the Jews put themselves as separate. 

Quote:I never said I agreed with the man or his statistics. (I think you call that strawman.)

LMAO You're totally mental. You used his opinion to support your opinion. You just wrote his opinion supports you're opinion WHICH MEANS YOU AGREE!!!!  Jesus H. Christ. More cognitive dissonance.

Quote:You see a Jewish person will say "I'm White!" as long as there are benefits.  Start talking about white privilege and that is when the Jewish person reminds everyone that they also have been oppressed and marginalized and attacked by White people.

Remember that thing you were complaining other groups do?  You're doing it again.

Quote:A simple question for you.... Why did the Nazis hate the Jews so much?  

I'll let you be the spokesperson for the Nazis since the rest of us obviously don't understand how your antisemetism is really just white advocacy.
(03-03-2016, 02:35 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I was asking Vlad for an answer, but I appreciate your lack of an answer.  Thank you.

Oh, I was taught to give a person the tools to find their own answer (Army taught me that). That's why I directed you to the folks on here that are experts on what constitutes race.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-03-2016, 01:00 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I was taught to give a person the tools to find their own answer (Army taught me that). That's why I directed you to the folks on here that are experts on what constitutes race.

And I thanked you. 
(03-03-2016, 08:27 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Here is another video that you won't watch....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TU50Bz3Ey0

You are correct. That guy is connected to Alex Jones and David "reptilian humanoids" Icke. Why would I watch that video?
(03-03-2016, 09:57 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Oh, so you think that the only way to be in power in this country is to be in the government?

Hilarious

That is very naive to think that.  Isn't one of the main issues in our government is the amount of money that it collects from big businesses?

Don't forget the media, not just the news, but Hollywood as well.

Steven Speilberg
Jonah Hill
Seth Rogan
Seth McFarland
Mel Brooks
Adam Sandler
Sarah Silverman

I could go on but this should get the point across.

How about Michael Bloomberg (he was mentioned before)
Diane Fienstein
Bernie Sanders
Lieberman
Soros

Again.... I could go on but...

All of those are Jewish people that have influence.  Some more than others, and some more political, others in less obvious ways.

However they are all considered "white".  I even remember people thinking Mark Zuckerberg is white, even though he is Jewish.

So no, you don't have to be President or even run for Presidential office to have "control" in this country. 

Well, since you posted a video from a guy associated with David Icke, do you believe any of these people are reptilian humanoids?
(03-03-2016, 10:46 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I had 2 kids commit suicide during my teaching years.   Both in the same year.    One of them was one of our teams student trainers.   Also sister to one of our players.  She hung herself in the bathroom.  Wrote a note saying she loved her family and that she wanted to move on.    The second was 2 weeks later when another girl drove her car into a tree.    She was close with the first girl so maybe it was in response to grief.    

The fact is some people are broken and the closer you are the more likely problems are able to hide in plain sight.    Stuff happens unfortunately and we can't save everyone.  Especially if they don't want to be saved.

If you knew they were suicidal obviously you would have stopped them. Since you didn't stop them from committing suicide I can only conclude you didn't stop them because you were unaware. Thank you for providing two examples indicating you are incorrect once again. 
(03-03-2016, 10:54 AM)Vlad Wrote: That's not what I said was it?  Why don't you ask a Jew.
https://stuffjewishyoungadultslike.wordpress.com/2008/07/28/42-denying-that-they-are-white/

Here's  example of this demonstrated by the interviewer.

[Image: rkr1o9.jpg]

I didn't write you claimed that; I asked you a question IOT clarify your meaning. That's why I used a question mark instead of a period at the end of the sentence. 

You link states "Jewish Young Adults" "deny" they are white. Deny means to refuse to admit the truth. So in truth they are white. But, SN has suggested they are not white. So which one of you am I supposed to believe?
(03-03-2016, 11:54 AM)Vlad Wrote: You don't have to admit that they "run this country" in the literal sense, but you do have to admit they have a ton of influence.

And Christians believe God sent himself on a secret mission to save Man because He loves them so much and only Christians will receive salvation from eternal damnation. Sure seems like Christians believe they are chosen, too. Matter of fact, I'm having difficulty remembering a religion which doesn't suggests it's members aren't favored by their deity.  You can make the argument all the Abrahamic faiths believe they are chosen. 
(03-03-2016, 10:54 AM)Vlad Wrote: That's not what I said was it?  Why don't you ask a Jew.
https://stuffjewishyoungadultslike.wordpress.com/2008/07/28/42-denying-that-they-are-white/

Here's  example of this demonstrated by the interviewer.

[Image: rkr1o9.jpg]

As an aside, its always kind of bothered me that the end of that quote is left off:

http://www.zakkeith.com/articles,blogs,forums/Freeman-misquote-becomes-milestone-statement-for-African-Americans.htm

Quote:As usual, such quotes are presented out of context. Freeman’s most crucial closing argument was omitted. He had gone on to explain that the point was to put an end to race-consciousness, to stop habitually attaching color labels to people. Without this closing point, his message becomes a twisted, oversimplified alternative sound bite, perfectly suited to the masses and to mindless reposting sans scrutiny: stop talking about racism and it will go away of its own accord.

Quote:Freeman: I’m going to stop calling you a white man. And, I’m going to ask you to stop calling me a black man. I know you as Mike Wallace and you know me as Morgan Freeman. You don’t say, "Well, ahem! This white guy named Mike Wallace." You don’t say it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-03-2016, 01:25 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Well, since you posted a video from a guy associated with David Icke, do you believe any of these people are reptilian humanoids?

No.
(03-03-2016, 01:34 AM)bfine32 Wrote: You would most likely have to ask this of the segment here that considers Race a "social construct". Countless times I have been told people from the Middle-East are not white because they are Muslim. 
No you haven't.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-03-2016, 12:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: LMAO You're totally mental. You used his opinion to support your opinion. You just wrote his opinion supports you're opinion WHICH MEANS YOU AGREE!!!!  Jesus H. Christ. More cognitive dissonance.

You are just too quick.  So quick that you can't even understand what is in front of you.  No matter how it is broken down, you are just so quick at being obtuse.

Remember that thing you were complaining other groups do?  You're doing it again.

Care to share what I am "complaining" about?  Or would you rather just continue making things up.  I believe you called a person who did that a Liar.  Suits you.

I'll let you be the spokesperson for the Nazis since the rest of us obviously don't understand how your antisemetism is really just white advocacy.

No - Wingnut- I asked YOU to tell me why the Nazis hated the Jews so much.  You can continue to refuse the answer, but according to Fred that means you know you are wrong.

This is so unfair, you just aren't cut out for debates.  You lack the necessary substance.  However, try another catch phrase- that might work.
(03-03-2016, 01:21 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You are correct. That guy is connected to Alex Jones and David "reptilian humanoids" Icke. Why would I watch that video?

Exactly.

He is connected, so he obviously believes everything they do.

How do YOU get your information?  I mean, how do you find people that believe in EVERYTHING that you do.  Please share some of your informants.  I wonder if they have some connection to fringe / controversial personalities?  You must also agree with every aspect of what they say.  No matter how distasteful or ridiculous, once you endorse them, you can't backtrack on things that they say or believe in.

Or are you what I have called you in the past?
(03-03-2016, 12:01 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm not going to argue the religion of everyone in media.

The made was that white men are the "most" marginalized class in the US.  Which is demonstrably false.

Also, when you link an image like that make sure you cite the source:

[Image: 030316.jpg]

So we can see how batshitcrazy the idea is.   Smirk

Care to revisit this?

(02-29-2016, 10:30 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I mean suicide is certainly a bigger problem with marginalized groups. Glad this sad fact worked for your punchline. 

Which made me say that suicide was a huge problem with white males.

Pat tried to adjust and say "well, sure it can happen to non-marginalized groups".  

To which I posted the link and data.  Also pointed out how anyone who advocates for whites, who no one wants to listen to, and are mocked and ridiculed.

You only followed up with 2 post that actually supported my stance. You were mocking and ridiculing. Which has continued.

Then you changed tactics to accusing me of "blaming Jews".  Where I never once "blamed" anybody.  Only that Whites aren't the ones in power or control of this country.  I have provided names, Vlad has provided names.  Do yourself a favor, instead of having us provide the names, just look for yourself.  If you don't accept it, then fine, don't.  No one will hate or blame you for not accepting it. 

However just because you don't accept it, doesn't mean a person is crazy for accepting it.  So your claim of demonstrably false is not very accurate.

Now to follow up.  I get you don't like the creator of the image.  You think he is a Wingnut, however, is the information inaccurate?  Instead of attacking the source, you should attack the information if it isn't accurate, and provide your own sources debunking the information.  Prove that there are no Jews / or limited influence in the media. 

It seems that you and a few others here, will just dismiss information just because of the source, and not actually address whether the information is correct or accurate.  Then it is.... "He talks to a guy that believes in Lizard People, so he isn't credible!"
(03-03-2016, 03:25 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: It seems that you and a few others here, will just dismiss information just because of the source, and not actually address whether the information is correct or accurate.  Then it is.... "He talks to a guy that believes in Lizard People, so he isn't credible!"

correct.  go find that correct and accurate information elsewhere and it will hold water.  these are things you learn in school, so we won't hold it against you.
(03-03-2016, 03:01 PM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: This is so unfair, you just aren't cut out for debates.  You lack the necessary substance.  However, try another catch phrase- that might work.

You stated an opinion.  You linked an article with a single person's opinion which agreed with your own opinion.  Now if his opinion is the same as your opinion, please explain how your opinion doesn't agree with his opinion?  I await your dissertation with bated breath.
(03-03-2016, 11:55 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The video is entitled "Donald Trump Endorsed By Ku Klux Klan?  Nope."

Trump was endorsed by David Duke therefore I don't need to watch a video of some guy denying something I didn't claim. Thanks anyway. 

Well, David Duke has said that he doesn't endorse Trump. 

The video just touches up on that David Duke was in the Klan for a brief period of time in his younger days.  He has since went on to renounce the Klan.  In fact he even stated that his chapter of the Klan was non-violent.  Duke has never supported violence against anyone.

However, how has the media portrayed Duke?  Former KKK grand wizard....

Now, the follow up question, which you have been avoiding was about Robert Byrd.  Care to share your thoughts on Mr. Byrd?