Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Price interview with D&H sports
The saddest part about that interview:

Both puppets had longer arms than Billy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-26-2020, 06:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I heard that Billy Price is going to be amazing this year because all he was missing was confidence and Joe Burrow will give him that confidence.

Ninja

Are you calling Burrow a "confidence man"?

Hmm
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2020, 03:52 PM)Whodey614 Wrote: Don't get me wrong, I'd love for Price to run away with the RG spot cause that solves a hole we won't have to worry about for the future. I just don't see it happening. He looked so awkward playing guard last year. I don't know if it has to do with him not playing the position since the 2016 season at OSU or if it's a technique issue. Maybe injuries really have screwed him over but even going back to watching some of his guard film in college he didn't look that impressive. He definitely looked better at C but that's Hopkins' spot. It really sucks Ragnow got stolen from us and the Bengals panicked. The smarter move would've been taking Isaiah Wynn or trading down a few spots for Will Hernandez.

I believe our only hope of a decent line is putting Fred Johnson at RG and signing a guy like Demar Dotson to play RT for a year. Or swapping XSF and MJ as MJ has slightly more experience playing RG. I will not bet money on Price being anything until I see it.

Agree with a lot of what you say here cause I am not betting on Price just becoming great all of a sudden after what he has 
shown at the pro level. I wanted Ragnow, Wynn or Hernandez myself but who was to know that Price would get injured and 
just suck it up. He has short arms and the injuries have hurt him bad and hurt the entire team.

I don't think Hart is as bad as some make out, he has gotten better, don't fall for the hate on him. Hart is in the mix.

Adeniji is the Wildcard IMO. Really like this pick.
Reply/Quote
(06-28-2020, 04:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: The saddest part about that interview:

Both puppets had longer arms than Billy

Hilarious
Reply/Quote