Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips for watching Bengal games.
If you watch Bengal games while naked avoid drippy hot cheese dips or getting "Core of the Sun" hot sauce on your fingers.

A lap bib will help protect from the cheese dip, but you don't realize how often you touch your balls when you are naked.
Reply/Quote
That's some straight up sage advice Mr. Toast, but you do wash your hands after touching your balls and before reaching for some more cheese dip don't you!?!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: ComplexImmenseAsiansmallclawedotter-small.gif]

Reply/Quote
(06-27-2020, 02:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If you watch Bengal games while naked avoid drippy hot cheese dips or getting "Core of the Sun" hot sauce on your fingers.

A lap bib will help protect from the cheese dip, but you don't realize how often you touch your balls when you are naked.

You are drunk?
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2020, 02:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: If you watch Bengal games while naked avoid drippy hot cheese dips or getting "Core of the Sun" hot sauce on your fingers.

Fred just don't touch your balls while that Core of the Sun hot sauce is on your fingers.
Reply/Quote
I'm sure Bonnie appreciates this sage advice.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2020, 04:18 AM)AussieBengal Wrote: You are drunk?

That’s tip number one for watching a Bengals game. Always be drunk. It’s just so obvious he didn’t need to say it
Reply/Quote
Too much information
Reply/Quote
Now I will picture this when they serve cheese balls at parties.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2020, 04:21 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Fred just don't touch your balls while that Core of the Sun hot sauce is on your fingers.

Now you tell me!

I guess I should never use Ben Gay on a pulled groin either, right?  

(I'm sure some of you get it.)
Reply/Quote
Oh.... I thought this thread as going to be about, alcohol,weed, and Xanax. Aight, I'm gonna head out.
Reply/Quote
It is called fromunda cheese.
Reply/Quote
(06-27-2020, 03:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: [Image: ComplexImmenseAsiansmallclawedotter-small.gif]

My face be like Clint's lol
Reply/Quote