Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans Rush Defense < Bengals Rush Offense
(11-27-2022, 07:24 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I like rotating series like Dallas.  Brings out the best in both and keeps both fresh.  Hell, right now, the way Trayveon Williams looks with the ball, I might get him a series or two.  

Mixon has to get better with his pass pro.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:20 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Mixon has to get better with his pass pro.

For sure, I would start Perine against the Chiefs.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:24 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I like rotating series like Dallas.  Brings out the best in both and keeps both fresh.  Hell, right now, the way Trayveon Williams looks with the ball, I might get him a series or two.  

(11-27-2022, 07:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Agreed. Would like to see us experiment.

We've been doing that consistently since Marvin's days.

2 series for RB 1, followed by a spell drive by the #2 back.

Obviously situational football changes that a little bit, but it is still something we're doing.

As to the OP, lest not forget that Burrow had more rushing yards than Henry entering the second half of the game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 07:17 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Karras is the Bengals best Center in years

Great signing!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 08:22 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: For sure, I would start Perine against the Chiefs.

Without a doubt!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 10:06 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We've been doing that consistently since Marvin's days.

Obviously situational football changes that a little bit, but it is still something we're doing.

As to the OP, lest not forget that Burrow had more rushing yards than Henry entering the second half of the game.

Should follow the Belichick model. Have 3 guys. Whoever is playing best gets the carries while the other 2 watch and spell, so if you wanna eat, you better bring your fork. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 10:06 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: We've been doing that consistently since Marvin's days.

Actually, no it isn't.  They rotated Gio in on a lot of third downs, regardless of what series it was.  They have done the same for Perine.  To me, that made it too predictable, as it almost always signaled pass.

I loved that Burrow (probably Zac and Callahan) ran a pass play out of the run-heavy, extra OT formation.  They have done that twice now, and both times for big gains.

I still miss my old favorite, the TE screen.  I would love to see the passionate Hurst running that one.  
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 10:54 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Great signing!!!

(11-27-2022, 10:55 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Without a doubt!!!

Careful there, you're going to use up all the exclamation marks and then Brad won't be able to make any new threads.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2022, 08:31 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Actually, no it isn't.  They rotated Gio in on a lot of third downs, regardless of what series it was.  They have done the same for Perine.  To me, that made it too predictable, as it almost always signaled pass.

I loved that Burrow (probably Zac and Callahan) ran a pass play out of the run-heavy, extra OT formation.  They have done that twice now, and both times for big gains.

I still miss my old favorite, the TE screen.  I would love to see the passionate Hurst running that one.  

Middle TE screen... Cool
Reply/Quote