Titans are On The Clock
RD 1 PK 1 CLV- GARRETT MYLES/ DE
RD 1 PK 2 SFF- MITCHELL TRUBISKY/QB
RD 1 PK 3 CHI- JONATHAN ALLEN/DT
RD 1 PK 4 JAX- LEONARD FOURNETTE
RD 1 PK 5 TEN-

JAMAL ADAMS/S
[Image: jamal-adams-safety_pg_600.jpg]

Bent at the knees and eagerly inching forward toward the line of scrimmage pre-snap similar to the way centerfielders on the baseball diamond anticipate the ball being hit, Adams shows rare key and diagnosis skills. He is hyper-aggressive in run support, flying upfield and slipping past blockers to provide the Tigers with almost another linebacker at the point of attack.

O.J. HOWARD/TE
[Image: OJ-Howard.jpg?resize=1210%2C642]

Howard looks more like a power forward than a traditional NFL tight end. He shows quickness and balance in gaining a clean release off the line of scrimmage, slipping by the jabs from defenders because of his body control and fluid athleticism. Howard accelerates smoothly, quickly pulling away from defenders tasked with covering him and is a reliable "hands" catcher, extending and plucking outside of his frame with ease and tracking the ball well over his shoulder.

MARSHON LATTIMORE/CB
[Image: 12088257.jpeg]

Twitchy athlete with the lower body explosiveness to spring in any direction. Attaches himself hip-to-hip in coverage and runs better routes than the receiver. Above average top-end speed. Secondary burst to close cushions or recover after a false step. Sinks in his stance and stays on the balls of his feet to remain under control and in phase.

MIKE WILLIAMS/ WR
[Image: hi-res-95d1700fcf0cd076d935a7980be3f349_...h=420&q=75]

Prototypical height, weight, speed prospect. Fills out the uniform as well as any receiver in college football. Sells vertical push to create an early hip turn from backpedaling cornerbacks. Uses hands to create late separation on vertical throws. Long arms and big hands can go get throws at their highest point, snatching 50/50 balls away from his in-air competitors. Ball tracking is impeccable. Able to track it inside, outside or over his shoulder.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Titans have a good selection here. I gave them Williams

For Jets I say Rueben Foster, DeShaun Watson, and best CB available
Reply/Quote
I voted Adams after lots of thought. Williams or Howard won't surprise me.

For the jets I go lattimore, Watson
Reply/Quote
I went with Howard, gives Mariota a young playmaker at a position that helps their offense in quite a few ways. I could have also gone Williams here but I think Howard is the more sure-fire prospect of the two.

For the Jets I'm picking Watson or Lattimore.
Reply/Quote
I think they go Adams or Lattimore, I went with Lattimore in a toss up...

Jets: Hooker, Adams or Watson.
Reply/Quote
They just signed a CB and S, they FO knows they need to get Marriota more weapons, so Williams.

Jets: Watson or Lattimore
Reply/Quote