Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans game?
Anyone know of a nice hotel that won't completely break the bank for the Nov 12th game? Obviously we'd like to be close for the commute but maybe someone knows of a hotel Bengals fans overrun?
Reply/Quote
I heard Embassy Suites in Covington, KY just across the river serves free beer before the games and provides transportation to the Bengals games. You can see Paul Brown Stadium from it.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Game is in Nashville
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2017, 11:43 PM)BengalsIronMan Wrote: Game is in Nashville

Define breaking the bank? Anyway, with hotels, money don't always buy quality. My best suggestion is to search and read guest reviews compared to price.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Not wanting to spend 250+ a night. Ideally I was hoping someone may know of one that has an overabundance of visiting fans, though I suppose most will Smirk
Reply/Quote
You might want to check out hotels around Opryland.  Most hotels out there offer free shuttles services to downtown.  When we was down there our shuttle drove right by the stadium.  You might wanna see if they would make an extra stop for you?  We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express.  It was a nice hotel with a liquor store and three honky tonks right across the parking lot.  The Score Board is one of those honkytonks we went to and believe it or not, it was a Bengals bar.  It had Bengals and Fightin' Irish jerseys up on the walls.  Pictures of the stadiums, etc.  I felt like I died and gone to heaven.  And.....they had really good wings.  
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I'm planning to go to this one, as well. LOVE Nashville.
Reply/Quote
Hmm, Nashville is only an 8 hr drive from my house, it's a good 10 hrs to Cincinnati. I might have to consider going to that game.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote