Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titans to be investigated
Not sure if you heard, but Titans could have a fairly large distraction in preparation for our game as their OC got a DUI Friday morning .

Best the packers in GB.
Land in Tennessee at 2:15 Friday morning
Bus ride to facility?
DUI at 3:30a Friday morning

Teams are prohibited from alcohol any any premise or transfer. The Britt Reid situation from last year is still fresh. The hammer could come down on them and be a distraction for the near future.

“Downing was pulled over at 3:49 a.m. CT. It appears that the team plane landed at 2:11 a.m. CT at the Nashville airport. Any investigation by the league will have to explore where he drank enough alcohol before 3:49 a.m. CT to be allegedly above the legal limit of 0.08 percent BAC.”

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/18/nfl-has-contacted-titans-will-review-todd-downing-situation/amp/

First things first, on to Pitt and take care of business.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pretty sure the team already knew he was a drunk though.

Doubt it will help Bengals much unless he is suspended and we need to just be ready to go.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Make him do treatment and let it go

This is none of my business.

If you drink keep your ass at home. Get wasted all you want, do it at home.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2022, 10:38 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Pretty sure the team already knew he was a drunk though.

Doubt it will help Bengals much unless he is suspended and we need to just be ready to go.

Depending on the investigation by NFL it could be a pretty big distraction and take away from game prep. It doesn’t change anything on bengals end, but just something to consider.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2022, 11:45 AM)Housh Wrote: Make him do treatment and let it go

It has nothing to do with him getting a DUI and everything to do with where/when. If it happened while at GB, on the plane or bus then the titans are really at fault here and the punishment/investigation will go beyond just a DUI. Who isn’t to say that there were a handful of people in a similar state coming off the plane/bus.
Reply/Quote
This won’t cause a distraction at all. All teams have backup plans ready to go. They literally have staff doing constant homework on teams prepping for others weeks in advance.
Reply/Quote
The way Titans fans talk about him, if he were unavailable for our game it would probably be a net gain for them.
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2022, 10:38 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Pretty sure the team already knew he was a drunk though.

Yeah, if he is suspended, who else can call "Run Henry" 85% of the time, and then "play action" the other 15%.  Tough job.  
Reply/Quote
Aren't there videos posted all the time of players having brews on the plane rides back?
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2022, 12:47 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The way Titans fans talk about him, if he were unavailable for our game it would probably be a net gain for them.

Pretty much any fan base could give that impression though lol if Zac were suspended you know people would be saying we’d be unstoppable that first game
Reply/Quote
(11-19-2022, 11:45 AM)Housh Wrote: Make him do treatment and let it go

Damn rights. I never drink and drive, I just stock up on my brewskies, so I don't ever have to.CheersDrunk

I think DJ Reader and Chase's health will be key to this game, but I don't want to overlook the steelers right now even if I 
am only a fan and it doesn't matter. We need to demolish the steelers tomorrow, first things first like the OP said.
Reply/Quote