Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All The Non-Bengal Members
[Image: 272217-100120.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: 2020-12-06-173413.jpg]
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
[Image: tenor.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2020, 04:33 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote:
[Image: 272217-100120.jpg]

[Image: s3r9tov4kc621.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Merry Christmas and thanks to those who interact with me on the board. Football is family, you guys are like the in-laws. My side of the family is the most awesome of course but you guys are still family.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 05:47 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Merry Christmas and thanks to those who interact with me on the board. Football is family, you guys are like the in-laws. My side of the family is the most awesome of course but you guys are still family.

Could you go to JN and post that?
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 07:49 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Could you go to JN and post that?

Why would you suggest such a thing. You don't want him to not think of us as family anymore? That's cruel man.

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2020, 08:48 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why would you suggest such a thing. You don't want him to not think of us as family anymore? That's cruel man.

Unfortunately you're right.
Reply/Quote
I read JN and understand why the board rules are in place. You guys have had some tough times and it seems like everyone's looking for answers.

There are many threads I'd like to post in over there but I know some would take it personal and think I'm trolling.

If I'm in charge of the Bengals... Put all top resources into the Oline and use the back of the draft to get more athletic. If you have a good Oline and QB, you have something to build on. I'd sign two and draft two in the first few rounds to keep hitting it until it's fixed. I feel like the Bengals try to patch up a bunch of holes at once instead of really fixing one thing. It takes more than a year to do it right.
Reply/Quote
Also, what do you guys/gals think of the Ravens' chances the rest of the season? It's hard to draw much from last night because the Cowboys looked so disinterested on defense. Lamar always makes some great throws and mixes in a few head scratchers.

The backups have been holding their own but we're really missing Stanley and Boyle. Defense has been mostly very good but lapses at bad times. I feel like there's still time to put it all together, love the roster, but I need to see it. Next week vs Cleveland is looking like a must win so it has to happen now.

Btw- If anybody would like to keep up with me on twitter, here's a link. I don't post much of anything except football. I do film study videos on youtube also. I like keeping up with the division, so if anybody wants to do the same... https://twitter.com/HuddleItUpFilms
Reply/Quote