Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Andy Dalton.
(11-04-2015, 07:20 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Great apology, but AD doesn't reside on a message board so I suggest another solution. Smirk

Let me kick you in the Nads on AD's behalf since I and others had to read to your rants. Big Grin

J/K or am I

J/K, I do hope you and others keep this perspective after he has a game of around a 40 QBR which over time, it will happen.

LOL!!!!!   This is turning more into my nads than a heartfelt apology to AD!!  LOL...
Reply/Quote
I think the majority of us have been critical of Andy, at one time or another.

Myself included.

Kudos & rep for being so honest...Not many are, especially with all the gold that was lost with the old forum. Tongue
Reply/Quote
Andy, have a Handy from me. I've been practicing for 20 years, and I've got a good technique down.

I THINK that I'm 100% on board with this big ginger stud now, but I still feel like I'm braced for a collapse. Once that feeling goes away, I'll post a photo of me wearing the Dalton jersey that I'll be buying.

I will say that I'm massively optimistic though. I think he may have turned a corner that I said would never happen.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton is like the honey badger...he don't give a shit.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:20 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Way to go.  I was not your biggest fan....  for sure.  I said things that Should have not been said, but I was angry...  I was the one who said you knocked my popcorn out of my hands when I was at the game.  I was the one who said you threw the ball onto Second Street West...  I also said I wish we would have taken Luck or Kap or Ryan Leaf...  I am the one who said you look like Opie but with a stronger Jaw Line...   For this I am sorry.  I am sorry.  I will allow one kick in the Nads if you like..  Right in the Nads Andy.  You DA MAN!!!!!  I am Sorry.  Thanks for all your Hard Work this year...  Thanks.

Dear Marlon,
 God, wow! What a letter. Thank you for your newfound loyalty to me and I appreciate it. I do, I really do appreciate your heartfelt letter but also know the human psyche. If I blow another playoff game or revert back to my old self later in the season (which WONT happen) you will be the first writing me the nastiest meanest letter ever.

So with that in mind, I respectfully decline kicking you in the nads. I would rather do something else. How about I bang your wife while you sit in the corner in diapers while sucking on a pacifier watching her enjoy me?

That way if you ever do send me a nasty letter in the future, I will have the satisfaction of this event in my mind...to make me think...and smile.

- Andy Dalton #14
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:52 PM)GodFather Wrote: Dear Marlon,
 God, wow! What a letter. Thank you for your newfound loyalty to me and I appreciate it. I do, I really do appreciate your heartfelt letter but also know the human psyche. If I blow another playoff game or revert back to my old self later in the season (which WONT happen) you will be the first writing me the nastiest meanest letter ever.

So with that in mind, I respectfully decline kicking you in the nads. I would rather do something else. How about I bang your wife while you sit in the corner in diapers while sucking on a pacifier watching her enjoy me?

That way if you ever do send me a nasty letter in the future, I will have the satisfaction of this event in my mind...to make me think...and smile.

- Andy Dalton #14
HHAHAHAAA..   wow this just got a little weirder than my NADS!!!!  LOL..   Tongue
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 11:12 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Andy, have a Handy from me.  I've been practicing for 20 years, and I've got a good technique down.

I THINK that I'm 100% on board with this big ginger stud now, but I still feel like I'm braced for a collapse.  Once that feeling goes away, I'll post a photo of me wearing the Dalton jersey that I'll be buying.

I will say that I'm massively optimistic though.  I think he may have turned a corner that I said would never happen.

I truly think we have def.... turned a corner...  but always thinking deeper in season could turn back, but I am also being OPTIMISTIC!!!!

So,

WHO DEY!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Alway's wanted to name my boy Nad.

So every time he broke free and was scampering toward the end zone I could yell

Go Nad, Go Nad, Go !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
I'll admit I had my doubts.  While I was never a "hater" by any stretch of the imagination, there were times when I thought that it was time to consider other options.  I am very happy to have been wrong.  Andy has turned the corner, and I think we have seen the last of "Bad Andy".
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2015, 01:52 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Let me make sure I have this right, so if the defense didn't step up, you'd be in here bashing Dalton again?

It didn't happen, but if the D didn't step up it would be on them and the Offense, now wouldn't it?

Not just Dalton, but the ints were on him.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:35 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Alway's wanted to name my boy Nad.

So every time he broke free and was scampering toward the end zone I could yell

Go Nad, Go Nad, Go !

HAHAHAAA...  That is pretty funE.  LOL.  
Reply/Quote