Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just over a month from now
(08-23-2017, 10:50 AM)packerbacker Wrote: I'm pretty sure you guys beat us here in GB. I wouldn't be surprised if you beat us again next month. I hope we can at least win once lol. It's been almost 2 decades since we beat you lol.

Yeah some flunky gunslinger got in the game after the Magic Man got hurt.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2017, 03:59 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Yeah some flunky gunslinger got in the game after the Magic Man got hurt.  Ninja

Marvin Lewis is 3-0 against us though. 
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 01:56 PM)McC Wrote: For a long time, Marvin had success against Houston.  The past several years, we have been their bitches.

Refusing to double team Watt (like every team in the league does to Atkins) might have something to do with that.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2017, 01:52 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Is our matchup. Wow it's sneaking up on us fast. I'm so excited for football. Hopefully preseason we both can get out of it healthy. We have Seattle and Atlanta before you guys so there is an 0-2 possibility for us. You have Baltimore and Houston so you could be 2-0.

that would be great for us Bengals fans....
maybe knock you off & make you 0-3...

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-25-2017, 11:47 PM)Steve Wrote: that would be great for us Bengals fans....
maybe knock you off & make you 0-3...

Hilarious

You never know. We have a history of starting out slow.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2017, 10:26 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You never know. We have a history of starting out slow.

I pray we kill you guys. But? Well, ya know!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
For reasreasons unknown to me neither of my kids are Bengals fans.. Might have something to do with the 90s they were raised in .My son is a packer fan and my daughter roots for the Cowshitters.. 
Oh well..they're still my youngins and I still love them.   
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 02:16 AM)grampahol Wrote: For reasreasons unknown to me neither of my kids are Bengals fans.. Might have something to do with the 90s they were raised in .My son is a packer fan and my daughter roots for the Cowshitters.. 

You raised at least one of your kids right lol.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 02:16 AM)grampahol Wrote: For reasreasons unknown to me neither of my kids are Bengals fans.. Might have something to do with the 90s they were raised in .My son is a packer fan and my daughter roots for the Cowshitters.. 

Traditionally, parents want a better life for their children then they had themselves. Sounds like you did ok. If one of them was a Bengals fan, he or she might still be living at home.

Reply/Quote
(08-25-2017, 07:50 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Marvin Lewis is 3-0 against us though. 

Yeah, but that those games were in different times, with different teams.  The way things are looking for the Bengals right now, we'll be lucky to score double digits..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote