Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To all the Bill Belicheat suck ups....
(02-07-2018, 08:08 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2018/02/07/bill-belichicks-decision-to-bench-malcolm-butler-still-makes-no-sense

No one is infallible.....but who would YOU rather have on your sidelines, BB.....or Mediocre Merv? Mellow

I've read plenty of op-eds on the matter......and that's just what they are:  opinions.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 09:47 AM)Wyche Wrote: Well, I mean he sent Randy Moss home, told Brady to can his trainer, it seems he's rather consistent.

As to the weed, I'd tend to agree, hence the all caps IF.

BB had no loyalty to Moss...not to Brady's snake oil salesman.

If he sent TB home?  Gronk?  I'd have a little more faith.

In the end though BB made the decision, won't say why and Pats' fans are using it as the single most important reason why they lost to the Eagles.  

Which is both sad and funny!  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 10:13 AM)GMDino Wrote: BB had no loyalty to Moss...not to Brady's snake oil salesman.

If he sent TB home?  Gronk?  I'd have a little more faith.

In the end though BB made the decision, won't say why and Pats' fans are using it as the single most important reason why they lost to the Eagles.  

Which is both sad and funny!  

That's fair enough, and let me say.....if it was something petty, that's squarely on Bill.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 09:49 AM)Wyche Wrote: No one is infallible.....but who would YOU rather have on your sidelines, BB.....or Mediocre Merv? Mellow

I've read plenty of op-eds on the matter......and that's just what they are:  opinions.

Phil Jackson Mellow

[Image: 51OvonZPuHL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_.jpg]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote