Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all the "Doom and Gloomers" in the GD thread...
After the Raiders opening drive FG, followed by the Bengals TD...
THE BENGALS NEVER TRAILED.
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
Reply/Quote
We've already had one thread deleted. Try enjoying the end of the losing streak instead of antagonizing other fans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I bet you felt real comfortable on that last drive the Raiders had, huh? If not then stfu
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:19 AM)Joelist Wrote: We've already had one thread deleted. Try enjoying the end of the losing streak instead of antagonizing other fans.

Didn't know there was a thread already deleted.  And trust me... I'M ENJOYING THE WIN.
I'm not "antagonizing" anyone... unless they feel antagonized, by default... guilty conscience, or whatever... that's their problem, not mine.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:19 AM)Joelist Wrote: We've already had one thread deleted. Try enjoying the end of the losing streak instead of antagonizing other fans.

Yet many of us can no longer enjoy the gameday thread because of folks like you..

Why don't you try enjoying the game as you watch it? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Meh…if you go to the game day thread looking for sane conversation, you’re gonna have a bad time. If it’s good for one thing, the game day thread has taught me who to not take seriously in JN.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:21 AM)TheFan Wrote: I bet you felt real comfortable on that last drive the Raiders had, huh? If not then stfu

No, I wasn't "comfortable."  No reasonable person would be.
Anyhow, if the Raiders had scored, do you think the Raiders would have went for 2... and made it?

The fact remains that once they went up 7-3, they NEVER TRAILED AGAIN.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:24 AM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: Meh…if you go to the game day thread looking for sane conversation, you’re gonna have a bad time. If it’s good for one thing, the game day thread has taught me who to not take seriously in JN.

It used to be a good place to talk during the game. That ship has sailed..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:25 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It used to be a good place to talk during the game. That ship has sailed..

Yea... I should have just stayed away from there.  You'd swear the Bengals were losing the entire game.
Reply/Quote
The game thread is the virtual bengals bar, you can cheer, ***** and analize the game live with your fan base. That's why I like it and go there. Most comments are based on emotions and that's fine because the players play with emotion too.
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 01:24 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Meh…if you go to the game day thread looking for sane conversation, you’re gonna have a bad time. If it’s good for one thing, the game day thread has taught me who to not take seriously in JN.

[Image: youre-gonna-nstructc-hateabadtime-13592282.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 03:34 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: The game thread is the virtual bengals bar, you can cheer, ***** and analize the game live with your fan base. That's why I like it and go there. Most comments are based on emotions and that's fine because the players play with emotion too.

Yup.  Almost think that would be a better name for it.

And as with any bar you go to, there's going to be someone saying something absolutely idiotic or driving you nuts.  You either state your piece or ignore them altogether, then go back to enjoying yourself.
Reply/Quote
GD thread can be depressing sometimes. I haven't visited for a few weeks but maybe to look quickly and get out. Pretty damn negative. Yet, as JC said, that's the thread you learn who not to take seriously in JN.

Reply/Quote