Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To anyone considering going to Cleveland game
Tickets are crazy cheap right now..... Just bought 4 tix 4 rows from field on visitors side at 20 yard line (sec 106). I paid $110 shipped for all 4 tix. Broke down to $27.50 each seat lmao..... I bought mine on ebay, and there were a lot more deals on there too. Wasn't planning on making the trip up this season, but for that price there is no way I could pass on it.... Hope to see mad Bengals fans at the game..... Who Dey!!!
It's Rough in the Nasty Nati
Reply/Quote
Ugh I hate being around frowns fans
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Here are a few licks on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Tickets-Cincinnati-Bengals-Cleveland-Browns-Lower-Level-Free-Shipping-NR-/301806091511?hash=item46450b7cf7:g:hgkAAOSwFnFV9go~

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Cleveland-Browns-Tickets-vs-Cincinnati-Bengals-7-rows-from-the-field-12-6-15-/221951176310?hash=item33ad522e76:g:FWEAAOSwPcVVtOrk

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-Cleveland-Browns-Tickets-vs-Cincinnati-Bengals-ROW-1-Lowers-12-6-15-/281867520754?hash=item41a09d0af2:g:Ey0AAOSwd0BVtuGA

yes these are all auctions above, but they are worth watching. Nobody besides me even bid on my tickets
It's Rough in the Nasty Nati
Reply/Quote
I went to the Arizona game last week, so that will hold me for away games for awhile. But I just wanted to comment that it made me realize just how hard it is to win on the road in the NFL. And our guys made one helluva run at it.

But it had been a long time since i'd seen the Bengals away, and the wall of noise really struck me. Signal calling, any kind of communication becomes so damn hard, and when the home team is on a roll, that roar is momentum building for the home team without a doubt. I'm used to our stadium, and all the lovely noise supporting the Bengals. In reverse, it just pissed me off.

But the Bengals fought through it admirably, and kept performing right to the end, in what was really a heavyweight slugfest.

It just brought it home to me once again, that we should never underestimate the value of the home crowd, up and roaring, and really into the game. The players love it, too, and that's got to help.
Reply/Quote
If I went, I'd wear a Johnny Football jersey, put a bunch of powdered sugar under my nose, and carry around a bunch of rolled up dollars!

[Image: manziel2.jpg?w=236]

If I could get up there, I might, just because I'd love to talk trash to Browns fans, have one of them get pissed, hit me, and make nationwide news for a Browns fan hitting a cripple, but it would be a waste of energy and money, plus I doubt that I could find anyone to go up there with me.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 02:16 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: If I went, I'd wear a Johnny Football jersey, put a bunch of powdered sugar under my nose, and carry around a bunch of rolled up dollars!

[Image: manziel2.jpg?w=236]

If I could get up there, I might, just because I'd love to talk trash to Browns fans, have one of them get pissed, hit me, and make nationwide news for a Browns fan hitting a cripple, but it would be a waste of energy and money, plus I doubt that I could find anyone to go up there with me.

Do it!  Do it!  DOOO  IIITTT!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
They couldn't pay me to go to that shithole. Plus, my suit of armor is at the cleaners. Cleveland fans, the city and cleveland football is a joke IMO. But anywway, thanks for sharing the good deals on the tix.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 01:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: They couldn't pay me to go to that shithole. Plus, my suit of armor is at the cleaners. Cleveland fans, the city and cleveland football is a joke IMO. But anywway, thanks for sharing the good deals on the tix.

A bit of an exaggeration, but hey, to each his own.  

Ill be going to the game.  
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2015, 01:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: They couldn't pay me to go to that shithole. Plus, my suit of armor is at the cleaners. Cleveland fans, the city and cleveland football is a joke IMO. But anywway, thanks for sharing the good deals on the tix.

(11-29-2015, 08:29 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: A bit of an exaggeration, but hey, to each his own.  

No, suits of armor need to be cleaned occasionally.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote