Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To me , this is the biggest week of the season
(10-29-2018, 02:00 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: A hole comment

And so is yours.

Not to derail anything, but you post these synopses each week, like you are some kind of, "expert," or whatever.

Guess what; you aren't. And when you aren't an expert, you WILL get criticised and receive a ton of comments that you don't like; deal with it.

If you don't like criticism or shit-posting, get off the internet and stop being a tough guy, fighting everyone.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 02:15 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: MJ helped us win at least 1 game so not sure why you singled him out versus Willis, Lawson (before he got hurt), Billings or others. We are missing 2 starting LB's and have missed them most of the year. I do think Vigil was looking a lot better, Burfict has not played well. The missed tackles by our team is a major problem that has to be fixed, it started in 2017 and has gotten worse.

The offense will be helped by a healthy Gio and a heathy Price.

I do agree, it would be great to see us go after a D. Jackson type WR or J. Cook TE on offense. If not a road grading guard to open up running lanes. Or a Jamie Collins type LB on defense.

I like 5-3 versus 3-5, we have a shot at getting a playoff spot or win our division (only down .5 games). We have seen the darlings in October lose in January, so get in and hope the team steps up, but have to get in first.

I'd trade a second round pick for DJax. Let him come in and work with Ross. He'd make him better. Didn't I hear he wanted out of Tampa Bay? 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 10:39 PM)Shady Wrote: I'd trade a second round pick for DJax. Let him come in and work with Ross. He'd make him better. Didn't I hear he wanted out of Tampa Bay? 

Yes Jackson wants out of TB and my guess a 3rd or 4th max would do it to take on his salary
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 10:37 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: And so is yours.

Not to derail anything, but you post these synopses each week, like you are some kind of, "expert," or whatever.

Guess what; you aren't. And when you aren't an expert, you WILL get criticised and receive a ton of comments that you don't like; deal with it.

If you don't like criticism or shit-posting, get off the internet and stop being a tough guy, fighting everyone.

Are you serious? Lol if i didnt get a hole rude comments i wouldnt fight anyone. Youre probably one of them fans who just trust our coaches even though we havnt won nothing. What are these forums for if you cant talk football. But ill watch put for your name so i can comment a hole remarks.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 08:45 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Yeah i bet, nothing but a holes on all these forums,so i screenshotted you two that "quit reading" so next time i see posts made by you guys i will type didnt read.

Hey man, you need to let go of the hate and direct if where it belongs (NFL Brass, the steelers).  But it won't hurt my feelings either way.  If you honestly aren't worried about the defense, then we have zero common ground.  

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 06:29 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Hey man, you need to let go of the hate and direct if where it belongs (NFL Brass, the steelers).  But it won't hurt my feelings either way.  If you honestly aren't worried about the defense, then we have zero common ground.  

ThumbsUp

Didnt read, what you say?
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 06:55 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Didnt read, what you say?

He said "Bengalsturntup is so stupid he will quote this post without reading it.  Watch me make him look like a clown."

And I'll bet you do the same thing with this post.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2018, 07:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He said "Bengalsturntup is so stupid he will quote this post without reading it.  Watch me make him look like a clown."

And I'll bet you do the same thing with this post.

ThumbsUp

Im sorry all i can read is that you called me stupid? Thats not allowed on these boards i got a warning for that after someone called me a bastad
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 02:18 PM)sandwedge Wrote: When you are the worst Defense in the NFL, you should be worried.

Bring up Auden tate. he is too good and would be an improvement.but marvin will not give the guy a chance.anyother coach would have him playing,he catches everything.I don't get it and marvin will go down as being hated by Bengal fans after he is gone.No one will like this dude unless he wins it all. I seriously would enjoy seeing Hue Jackson brought in here and next year be the HC Yawn Cool
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 08:07 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Bring up Auden tate. he is too good and would be an improvement.but marvin will not give the guy a chance.anyother coach would have him playing,he catches everything.I don't get it and marvin will go down as being hated by Bengal fans after he is gone.No one will like this dude unless he wins it all. I seriously would enjoy seeing Hue Jackson brought in here and next year be the HC Yawn Cool

Every team in the league had a chance to sign Auden Tate when we put him on waivers. None did.

And Hue Jackson has one of the worst coaching records of all time. Makes Marvin look like Bill Belichick. If the rumor about him being Marvin’s successor was true we dodged a huge bullet with him moving on.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2018, 08:45 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Yeah i bet, nothing but a holes on all these forums,so i screenshotted you two that "quit reading" so next time i see posts made by you guys i will type didnt read.

You're assuming anyone would care that you didn't read their posts.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2018, 08:07 AM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Bring up Auden tate. he is too good and would be an improvement.but marvin will not give the guy a chance.anyother coach would have him playing,he catches everything.I don't get it and marvin will go down as being hated by Bengal fans after he is gone.No one will like this dude unless he wins it all. I seriously would enjoy seeing Hue Jackson brought in here and next year be the HC Yawn Cool

You're killing me! Why you keep responding to my post by saying things that have nothing to do with me or the thread in general? In another thread about attendance, you ask me, if I want a TE or LB before the trade deadline??? Bang Head
Reply/Quote