No comment
7.14%
1 7.14%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To my fellow gun owners....
(12-08-2021, 10:21 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Go visit r/guns or r/firearms. You will find your answer.

Oh they are around, I'm just curious is it a significant majority. Worthy of Christians selling out the birth of Christ to promote. Doesn't sound like it's a majority on this board which is good to see.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 11:42 PM)jj22 Wrote: Why? These pics are a thing. They work with people who seem to like them. Is there something you disagree with as far as this thread and the reflection of why these thing pop up and why they work with people? I'm not sure I get your shot at the thread...

Besides YOU brought up Chicago. I wasn't even thinking about Chicago. Not sure what your are attempting to argue about, or what got you so worked up and defensive. I didn't start this thread as a shot at anyone (you), so no need to break down and resort to lame shots.

I'm not arguing anything, merely stating my opinion.  I don't think any point I made was complicated or convoluted, my sincere apologies for your confusion.
Reply/Quote
I was asking about your point about the thread..... And why you felt it lacked common sense? Where you taking a shot just to take a shot? That seems lame if there was no reason to it, but I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt hoping there was some point.

Hating on someone's thread just for the heck of it.... Bringing up Chicago out of nowhere and off topic just to ask why I mentioned Chicago in my reply to your post about Chicago? You're flailing as a poster around here, and I hate to see it.

Reply/Quote
So far it looks like 1 person around here feels a tingle in their spine when they see these Deck the Halls with AK-15's Christmas pics.

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:00 AM)jj22 Wrote: So far it looks like 1 person around here feels a tingle in their spine when they see these Deck the Halls with AK-15's Christmas pics.pics.

Guns are like tattoos. People accumulate thrm for reasons I can't fathom and having them doesn't make you nearly as cool or special as you think. 

Or I'm just jelly I don't have any or can't get that pleasure out of them.  
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:34 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Guns are like tattoos. People accumulate thrm for reasons I can't fathom and having them doesn't make you nearly as cool or special as you think. 

Or I'm just jelly I don't have any or can't get that pleasure out of them.  

As a person with more firearms than necessary, I feel attacked by this post. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:37 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: As a person with more firearms than necessary, I feel attacked by this post. LOL

Well you're special and cool for other reasons.  Duh.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:00 AM)jj22 Wrote: So far it looks like 1 person around here feels a tingle in their spine when they see these Deck the Halls with AK-15's Christmas pics.

I reread the entire thread.  I don't see anyone who remotely resembles this remark.  
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 11:37 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: As a person with more firearms than necessary, I feel attacked by this post. LOL

There's no such thing as a "necessary" amount.   Tongue
Reply/Quote
Whatever one thinks is necessary is the necessary amount.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2021, 09:49 PM)GMDino Wrote: I wonder if this is better or worse than "using children" in protest or when kids swore in that commercial one time?

Ninja...sort of.

Remind me of what you're referring, please ?
I'm a little lost.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 01:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: There's no such thing as a "necessary" amount.   Tongue

I actually just sold some of mine. Ones that I don't use anymore, or never really did but inherited them, because I needed room in my safe...for more guns that I have my eye on...Ninja
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 07:04 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I actually just sold some of mine. Ones that I don't use anymore, or never really did but inherited them, because I needed room in my safe...for more guns that I have my eye on...Ninja

I've literally only sold one gun, ever.  A Glock 30s that I bought as a CCW but I ended up preferring my CZ RAMI so I sold the Glock to a friend via private party transfer.  Aside from that I doubt I'll ever sell anything I won.  One, I have a large safe with plenty of room and two, the list of firearms my father sold makes me weep (including a Luger P08 my grandfather brought back from WW2.  Yes, I know, it makes me sick), hence I will never sell anything I own to avoid making similar mistakes.
Reply/Quote
Sold all of mine. As far as anybody knows I don't own any.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 07:12 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I've literally only sold one gun, ever.  A Glock 30s that I bought as a CCW but I ended up preferring my CZ RAMI so I sold the Glock to a friend via private party transfer.  Aside from that I doubt I'll ever sell anything I won.  One, I have a large safe with plenty of room and two, the list of firearms my father sold makes me weep (including a Luger P08 my grandfather brought back from WW2.  Yes, I know, it makes me sick), hence I will never sell anything I own to avoid making similar mistakes.

Eh, none of these were anything special. The only potential value they really held was sentimental, but I have the most important ones in that area. I do try to be more of a minimalist with things. I would almost get myself down to the core five if I didnt want to hold on to some older ones and if I didn't have a Glock obsession. LOL

Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 12:30 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I reread the entire thread.  I don't see anyone who remotely resembles this remark.  

Check the poll.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2021, 10:12 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Check the poll.

Pfft, that was probably JJ himself.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
Here's someone who agrees with OP;

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/lauren-boebert-s-thomas-massie-s-christmas-cards-are-disturbing-n1285643

It's amazing how much they could infer from these pictures. Truly impressive.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2021, 01:34 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Here's someone who agrees with all of us (that's commented). Even though I hate to admit how much I agree with JJ22.

There, fixed it for you.

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2021, 07:01 PM)jj22 Wrote: There, fixed it for you.

Another deliberate mischaracterization of what I posted, and a violation of the CoC.  I used to defend you when other people called you out, no longer.  Having to lie on the internet to score points is probably as sad a thing as a person can do, so I suppose I should feel sorry for you.  
Reply/Quote