Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tobin has to Go
He uses the word "comfort" like it's a good thing.  Without Green and/or Atkins he'd be the worst pseudo-GM in the league.  He's going to run this team into the ground and pick a bunch more Ogbuehi types.  I hope that they fire him after this season and let Taylor make all of the decisions, because this dude's best days are behind him.  
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2019, 06:06 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: He uses the word "comfort" like it's a good thing.  Without Green and/or Atkins he'd be the worst pseudo-GM in the league.  He's going to run this team into the ground and pick a bunch more Ogbuehi types.  I hope that they fire him after this season and let Taylor make all of the decisions, because this dude's best days are behind him.  

except for Boyd, Mixon, Bates, Bernard, Denard, Dunlap, Eifert, Hubbard, Jackson and a few others.. I'm just tired of typing.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A bunch of B+ or one year wonder guys.  Cool.  He can't build a line on either side of the ball, can't play free agency, doesn't know when to put his chips in the middle, and constantly whiffs in the first round.  Chronic injuries?  Consensus third rounder?  Sign smooth talking Duke up, it'll give him a good excuse.  He epitomizes comfort and underachievement.  
Reply/Quote
Could someone let JN know I found its lost thread. I gave it some food and water and it’s peacefully sleeping but I’m sure it would like to go home.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote