Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today Could Be BIG For Me!
Last week, I presented to a group of nursing professors at Children's in Cincinnati and I'm presenting to another group of nursing professors there today.

A few from last week are already setting up days to have me present to their classes at their universities, so hopefully today goes as well as last week.

This could be big for me because presenting at those universities would be big, but then the students in those classes could also try to get me into their high schools.

Wish me luck!
Reply/Quote
That is pretty awesome. I hope it works out for ya!
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2017, 11:15 AM)rezolve11 Wrote: That is pretty awesome. I hope it works out for ya!

Thanks!

I should clarify that, when I said "get me into their high schools," I meant the high schools that the students attended, which, being large universities, there should be students from all over.
Reply/Quote
good luck
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good Luck Holmes

Reply/Quote
We may not agree on a whole lot of things, but wish you good luck bro! BTW, what are you presenting? Are you talking about your motivational speeches? As a frequenter of this board, I'm familiar with your accident etc., but I probably missed some of the other things that you've talked about here.
Reply/Quote
(08-16-2017, 01:58 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: good luck
It's very much appreciated  ThumbsUp
(08-16-2017, 02:36 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good Luck Holmes
ThumbsUp
(08-16-2017, 05:28 PM)masterpanthera_t Wrote: We may not agree on a whole lot of things, but wish you good luck bro!  BTW, what are you presenting? Are you talking about your motivational speeches? As a frequenter of this board, I'm familiar with your accident etc., but I probably missed some of the other things that you've talked about here.

Thanks brother!

Yes, I was presenting the same one that I give to high schools and colleges.

The Nursing professors were more concerned with it from the technical standpoint of my injuries and about the care I was given in the hospital, as opposed to high school kids that just want to know if I have a girlfriend, what happened to my friends, etc., but the professors still did want to know some of that.

Sounds like they all loved me and want to have me into their classes because a bunch stayed after to talk and took my business cards!

I posted some pictures from today on my Facebook page for my public speaking.
Reply/Quote
Luck Brad !
Reply/Quote
(08-17-2017, 08:01 AM)Sabretooth Wrote: Luck Brad !

I appreciate it VERY MUCH!
Reply/Quote