Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today I learned...
(08-05-2016, 04:05 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Today I learned that black men are very well endowed.  And I learned it on this MB no less.

(08-05-2016, 08:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Today I learned once again, that if you keep looking for something long enough, you'll find it in the last place you look.

Today I learned symmetry.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2016, 10:36 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Right, it would be more accurate to say "It's never in the first place you look."  Or, second or third place.  Fourth place's the charm.  

No, because the object truly is in the last place that you look.  The first place you look is where you expect the object to be.  Any ensuing places that you look are just guesses.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2016, 11:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: No, because the object truly is in the last place that you look.  The first place you look is where you expect the object to be.  Any ensuing places that you look are just guesses.

Not necessarily.  Sometimes I'll look in a place, discover it's not there, then have an inspiration of an even better place to look,wondering why I even wasted my time with the first place I looked.  It won't be in the second place, either, but I still enjoy that congratulatory moment of inspiration.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2016, 04:05 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Today I learned that black men are very well endowed. And I learned it on this MB no less.

Learning it from a MB is better than the way Brad's buddy learned it.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote