Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's MVPs?
Nailing a 53 yarder, and then the clutch game winner in OT? McPherson wins this easily. The kid is a rookie. Only going to get better.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Something about this thread reminds me of:

[Image: YG464WUGKVF2RKRVGQ6PRHZGTI.png]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 08:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Something about this thread reminds me of:

[Image: YG464WUGKVF2RKRVGQ6PRHZGTI.png]

Rep LOL

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:16 PM)bengaloo Wrote: I cant deny the truth in this. They made the play when it mattered most, and it wasnt just by accident or a fluke. It was a close call but from the replay it was a forced fumble, and the biggest reason we won. Vikes were in position to win the game right then, and that play stopped them bottom line. After that, the audible pass to Uzo was a thing of beauty. 

The D is going to have some confidence going into next week. There are a lot of mistakes that need to be worked out but overall I feel even though we won, we played much better than the score displayed in the end.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 07:49 PM)pally Wrote: it was the first walk off kick in McPherson's career

I'd prefer it to be his last, being up by 28+ at the final gun of his remaining games.
Reply/Quote
Joe Burrow’s surgeon.
Reply/Quote
For the record, Pratt got the forced fumble in the stats.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
The MVP's today was the fans thanks for turning PBS into the jungle.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 05:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In my mind, it has to be Jesse Bates III and Germaine Pratt.  Despite the nice offensive display by Joe B. and company, it came down to two of our best defensive players coming together for a tackle/strip when the game was on the line.

Congrats to the entire Bengals team, but game balls to Bates and Pratt for coming through when it was needed most.

Excellent choice, but I have to go with the defensive line.  In that heat, for 5 quarters, they were relentless.  Yes, the Vikes got a lot of yards and some big conversions, but everything was earned and the defensive line was constantly wearing down the offensive line.  Holding Dalvin Cook to just 61 yards rushing was huge.  Take away his one 17 yard scamper and he had just 44 yards on 19 carries.  

Honorable mention to Owuzie, who did a solid job all day in a very tough assignment.  

Also honorable mention to Chase, who's big play fired up the crowd after a really slow start by the offense.  
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 05:57 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: In my mind, it has to be Jesse Bates III and Germaine Pratt.  Despite the nice offensive display by Joe B. and company, it came down to two of our best defensive players coming together for a tackle/strip when the game was on the line.

Congrats to the entire Bengals team, but game balls to Bates and Pratt for coming through when it was needed most.

the Fans....      Without the vikings OL penalties might have been a very different game.  
Reply/Quote
In no particular order:

Burrow
Fans
D-Line
McMoney
Mixon
Reply/Quote