Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's The "Anniversary" Of The Wreck......
It happened 19 years ago on September 18th, 1999, at 10:12 pm.

It's weird because it feels like I've been this way all my life, but, at the same time, it feels like just yesterday I was laying in the hospital.

Anyways, I can't think of a better reason to celebrate being alive, so raise a glass today to being alive!

Cry later but for now let's enjoy the laughter!
Reply/Quote
Just think Brad..next year you can sing it to the opening lines of Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club..
It was twenty years ago today Sargent Pepper taught the band to play ...
Don't mistake me for making fun of your situation..Whenever I think of anything that was twenty years ago the song comes to mind..
Twenty years ago we were all excited about Windows 98.. How exciting was THAT? A 4 GB hard drive and a whopping 512 MB of RAM.. Back then all the rage was chatting with total strangers on AOL chatrooms and getting kicked off for such filthy words as ASS! (Well that was my downfall from AOhell grace anyway.  Shows ya just how amoral I was at the time .) 
It almost makes ya miss those wonderful dialup connections and that great old sound, eh? What's even better is there are some among us who have no idea of what I'm going on about..Dial up? What is this dial up I speak of? Just a quaint old sound insects used to make late at night. .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2018, 08:30 AM)grampahol Wrote: Just think Brad..next year you can sing it to the opening lines of Sargent Peppers Lonely Hearts Club..
It was twenty years ago today Sargent Pepper taught the band to play ...

[Image: tenor.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote