Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Today's the Day
OK, that didn't work out. WTF do they still trot MJ out there?

Even Hopkins looked terrible today.

Turner has got to go at a minimum.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 08:26 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: This just shows pff grades are a joke. Thing I saw:
A. Hart is just awful forget pffs grades for him.
B. Jordan makes Hart look like a Hof'er
C. Zac is a clown. After the fight why put Thomas back out there the next play. Zac is clueless.
D. Flores should have knocked Zac out.

PFF doesn't have Hart graded highly on passpro. His biggest grade is run blocking. He's acutally 45th out of 58 graded Ts that have played 50% of max snaps.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
[Image: EomQzC1XEAI2v2U?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 11:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: EomQzC1XEAI2v2U?format=jpg&name=900x900]

I miss Whit so damn much. He would have been chucking dudes.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 11:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I miss Whit so damn much. He would have been chucking dudes.

That picture is so damn representative of what our o-line is all about...no fight at all.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 11:49 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: That picture is so damn representative of what our o-line is all about...no fight at all.

I was about to say similar. How can anyone think they can work with that, including a QB? Screw whatever stats or ratings, they suck.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 11:56 PM)Destro Wrote: I was about to say similar. How can anyone think they can work with that, including a QB? Screw whatever stats or ratings, they suck.

This inept offensive line is a result of bad coaching. How is it those guys up front are all earth movers in college yet get rolled like dough in Cincinnati? They all need a blood test for Low-T.
Reply/Quote

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 11:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: EomQzC1XEAI2v2U?format=jpg&name=900x900]

I suppose they could have gotten ejected too. Nothing wrong with what they did IMO. I did read where Spain was ready to mix it up after the game. 

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 12:08 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I suppose they could have gotten ejected too. Nothing wrong with what they did IMO. I did read where Spain was ready to mix it up after the game. 

It's not like they had to go out and start throwing haymakers...but shit, they couldn't even be bothered to stand up.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 12:02 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: This inept offensive line is a result of bad coaching. How is it those guys up front are all earth movers in college yet get rolled like dough in Cincinnati? They all need a blood test for Low-T.

They weren’t all “earth movers” in college. Hart was a 7th round pick. Hopkins was an UDFA. Jordan was a 4th round pick. Spain was an UDFA. The only one who was particularly good in college is Jonah.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 02:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They weren’t all “earth movers” in college. Hart was a 7th round pick. Hopkins was an UDFA. Jordan was a 4th round pick. Spain was an UDFA. The only one who was particularly good in college is Jonah.

Goodwill Hunting.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 12:05 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote:

This must be some parallel universe with Cincinnati winning and the Browns beating the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 12:22 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's not like they had to go out and start throwing haymakers...but shit, they couldn't even be bothered to stand up.  Mellow

Did they show any emotion when Burrow got taken out?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 01:00 PM)jj22 Wrote: Did they show any emotion when Burrow got taken out?

Well it was our own guy’s fault so...

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 12:22 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: It's not like they had to go out and start throwing haymakers...but shit, they couldn't even be bothered to stand up.  Mellow

Right at least walked to the sideline. This team is the definition of dysfunctional.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 01:09 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Well it was our own guy’s fault so...

I wouldn't have been against the other 4 beating up Jordan.

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Uh. They just finished their desperate offensive series of getting overwhelmed before punting. I'd head to the bench too for water and rest after that embarrassing frantic failure. Body does a whiplash to super rest mode. Fight breaks out, they can't see behind the standing players, it would be hard to get up and respond. If it escalated beyond the stare down, I bet they would be up.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2020, 01:12 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right at least walked to the sideline. This team is the definition of dysfunctional.

Why? It was the Bengals' fault. We had just illegally crushed their PR twice. The kid is 5'7" and weighs a buck-seventy. Their team came to his defense as he was near our sideline.

WTF would we want our crappy Oline to stand up like they're going to do something? 

Reply/Quote
I wish this thread title was referring to Taylor getting his walking papers.

Reply/Quote