Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todd Haley Bounty
Sorry if already posted.I searched and found nothing.

Steelers Wire

Surprised I did not hear about this earlier. This is just stupid. Although the scrum with DeCastro was a little different. Wonder if he got any money for it?
Reply/Quote
Not surprising at all. Damn I hate that team with a unbridled passion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If true then Haley and Tomlin are scumbags.

Would be interested to hear more.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 05:27 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Not surprising at all. Damn I hate that team with a unbridled passion.

It feels deeper than hate..ya know?
Reply/Quote
Dude, Burfict is going to kill everyone on that team if they sniff DeCastro is pulling BS. Think the loved Heath miller's leg is going to get dislocated.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
No wonder no one wants that guy as their head coach.
Reply/Quote
Fits right in that outfit doesn't he??
Reply/Quote
Fits right in with that organization. Sick
Reply/Quote
Didn't this result in draft picks being lost and massive suspensions already once when the Saints did it? Will the NFL nut up and punish the steelers or will it once again, bend over backwards to protect the dumpster fire of corruption that is the steelers organization.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 05:47 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Didn't this result in draft picks being lost and massive suspensions already once when the Saints did it? Will the NFL nut up and punish the steelers or will it once again, bend over backwards to protect the dumpster fire of corruption that is the steelers organization.

We all know the answer to that one unfortunately. Sad
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 05:47 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Didn't this result in draft picks being lost and massive suspensions already once when the Saints did it? Will the NFL nut up and punish the steelers or will it once again, bend over backwards to protect the dumpster fire of corruption that is the steelers organization.

They already have their hands on their knees. :heart:
Reply/Quote
Haleygate
Reply/Quote

Which is why I call bull shit on the story.

Supposedly the information came from Lapham, who would have ZERO issue telling the story to the league were it true, and would have been VERY vocal publicly about the existence of a bounty.

As these have not happened, I don't see how it could be true.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 07:33 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Which is why I call bull shit on the story.

Supposedly the information came from Lapham, who would have ZERO issue telling the story to the league were it true, and would have been VERY vocal publicly about the existence of a bounty.

Whats weird its reported on a Steelers site not Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 07:33 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Which is why I call bull shit on the story.

It probably was reported to the league and they will investigate before commenting. I doubt we hear about this until the offseason.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 07:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It probably was reported to the league and they will investigate before commenting.     I doubt we hear about this until the offseason.

After any potential damage is done of course  Sick
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The onus is now on Lapham to reveal where the story came from.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote