Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todd Haley balled too hard at Tequila Cowboy
injures hip in altercation.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 09:15 PM)6andcounting Wrote: injures hip in altercation.

His mistake was going to Tequila Cowboy. I'm assuming like 40% of people who leave there hurt ___ in an altercation.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 11:27 AM)mroudfly Wrote: His mistake was going to Tequila Cowboy.

I won’t go there. The name just screams that it’s a gay country bar. The Tilted Kilt is right across the street. I’d rather go there and see some cleavage. Of course you also get to see a few gunts too, but at least it’s all hetero.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 11:40 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I won’t go there. The name just screams that it’s a gay country bar. The Tilted Kilt is right across the street. I’d rather go there and see some cleavage. Of course you also get to see a few gunts too, but at least it’s all hetero.

Haha we can definitely agree on this...Funny enough I was in Atlanta for work last year and a female co-worker of mine suggested Tilted Kilt for dinner to the rest of us, thinking it was a normal English pub or something. Hilarious work dinner.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 11:40 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I won’t go there. The name just screams that it’s a gay country bar. 

It's rather curious that your intuition led you immediately to that conclusion.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 12:41 PM)mroudfly Wrote: Haha we can definitely agree on this...Funny enough I was in Atlanta for work last year and a female co-worker of mine suggested Tilted Kilt for dinner to the rest of us, thinking it was a normal English pub or something. Hilarious work dinner.
Good thing that it was her that suggested it. If you had done it, you'd be out of a job and getting hit with a sexual harassment charge right about now.  Shocked

(01-03-2018, 01:45 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: It's rather curious that your intuition led you immediately to that conclusion.

Not really. It's pretty widely known that modern pop country "music" is for the more effeminate crowd. So t's a safe bet that a bar that is themed around it would attract exactly that. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 06:37 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Not really. It's pretty widely known that modern pop country "music" is for the more effeminate crowd. So t's a safe bet that a bar that is themed around it would attract exactly that. 

You mean cowboys and blue collar country folk haven't always dressed like metrosexuals and sing to pop beats?
Reply/Quote
And back on topic, how pathetic is it that a 50 year old man is hanging out on NYE at a bar patronized by the 21-25 yo crowd....and getting into fist fights (and losing) too?

I don't know if he was being harassed for his play calling or for being the drunken creepy old guy at the corner of the bar uncomfortably staring at girls young enough to be his daughter. Either one is a possibility.
Reply/Quote
This would typically get batted around here like a beach ball but the Marvin news has shattered our will as a fan base to call Steelers pieces of shit when they inevitably act like pieces of shit.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 06:41 PM)6andcounting Wrote: You mean cowboys and blue collar country folk haven't always dressed like metrosexuals and sing to pop beats?

It's only been about the last 25 years. The same guy who gave us Miley Cyrus also played a part in giving us pop country too. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 07:30 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: This would typically get batted around here like a beach ball but the Marvin news has shattered our will as a fan base to call Steelers pieces of shit when they inevitably act like pieces of shit.

It must be bad. I haven't seen Bradley since the announcement and we've left plenty of red meat laying around here, but he's not biting. 
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 09:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It must be bad. I haven't seen Bradley since the announcement and we've left plenty of red meat laying around here, but he's not biting. 

The only way Brad comments on this is if it has something to do with Mike Mitchell's or Ben's sack.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 09:03 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It's only been about the last 25 years. The same guy who gave us Miley Cyrus also played a part in giving us pop country too. 

Him and Chris Gaines................................... Cool

[Image: B1lor14BNZS._SY355_.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 06:37 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Not really. It's pretty widely known that modern pop country "music" is for the more effeminate crowd. So t's a safe bet that a bar that is themed around it would attract exactly that. 

You seem to be extremely in tune with, and most assuredly, very experienced in such matters. It's always beneficial to broaden one's horizons and partake of various lifestyles. I commend you good sir.
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 11:06 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: You seem to be extremely in tune with, and most assuredly, very experienced in such matters. It's always beneficial to broaden one's horizons and partake of various lifestyles. I commend you good sir.

Seems you are too. Who is that guy your in your signature you're feeling up? Is Luvnuts your daddy?
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2018, 11:06 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: You seem to be extremely in tune with, and most assuredly, very experienced in such matters. It's always beneficial to broaden one's horizons and partake of various lifestyles. I commend you good sir.

You seemed to have missed the first sentence of my first post...."I won't go there." Not very perceptive are you? 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 06:35 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Who is that guy your in your signature you're feeling up?

And yet another Steelers fan who goes immediately to a very specific train of thought. 

(01-04-2018, 07:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You seemed to have missed the first sentence of my first post...."I won't go there." Not very perceptive are you? 

You need not be embarrassed by your in-depth knowledge of a cowboy bars. 
Reply/Quote

(01-04-2018, 07:59 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: And yet another Steelers fan who goes immediately to a very specific train of thought. 

Alight, which Bengal fan is going to apologize for letting this guy smear shit all over the place? And while you're at it, teach him how to take off italics. 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 07:59 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote:

Quite deflecting from your inability to read. 
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 08:30 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Alight, which Bengal fan is going to apologize for letting this guy smear shit all over the place? And while you're at it, teach him how to take off italics. 

On a slightly more serious tilt for just a moment; I run a NFL site on the dark net. Within that site is a smack talk section that is completely uncensored and represented by fans of all 32 teams, but we have many Steelers fans in particular.

Those Steelers fans are quite ferocious and unforgiving in their smack, which I admire and why it's so fun to engage them. Here it seems to be a quite different story, as Steelers fans seemed rather easily offended and in need of coddling. 

I decided to share some of the responses to me from Steelers fans here on my site, and the Steelers fans there are utterly dying of laughter, with a common observation being that Steelers fans here are "classic Pennsyltuckians".

If nothing else, the Steelers fans here, although a bit light in the pants in regards to smack, are at least a source of amusement. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Reply/Quote