Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Todd Haley balled too hard at Tequila Cowboy
(01-04-2018, 08:50 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Quitedeflecting from your inability to read. 

How can anyone "read" when you can't use the proper words? Mellow

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 09:59 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: On a slightly more serious tilt for just a moment; I run a NFL site on the dark net. Within that site is a smack talk section that is completely uncensored and represented by fans of all 32 teams, but we have many Steelers fans in particular.

Those Steelers fans are quite ferocious and unforgiving in their smack, which I admire and why it's so fun to engage them. Here it seems to be a quite different story, as Steelers fans seemed rather easily offended and in need of coddling. 

I decided to share some of the responses to me from Steelers fans here on my site, and the Steelers fans there are utterly dying of laughter, with a common observation being that Steelers fans here are "classic Pennsyltuckians".

If nothing else, the Steelers fans here, although a bit light in the pants in regards to smack, are at least a source of amusement. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

This has a home on Reddit.  /r/thathappened, /r/iamverybadass, /r/iamverysmart..... Yawn
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Bengals should’ve went with the outside hire named “Altercation Outside of a Bar in Pittsburgh”. He’s undefeated vs the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 09:59 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: On a slightly more serious tilt for just a moment; I run a NFL site on the dark net. Within that site is a smack talk section that is completely uncensored and represented by fans of all 32 teams, but we have many Steelers fans in particular.

Those Steelers fans are quite ferocious and unforgiving in their smack, which I admire and why it's so fun to engage them. Here it seems to be a quite different story, as Steelers fans seemed rather easily offended and in need of coddling. 

I decided to share some of the responses to me from Steelers fans here on my site, and the Steelers fans there are utterly dying of laughter, with a common observation being that Steelers fans here are "classic Pennsyltuckians".

If nothing else, the Steelers fans here, although a bit light in the pants in regards to smack, are at least a source of amusement. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

[Image: 200w.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 10:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How can anyone "read" when you can't use the proper words? Mellow

You just did it, didn't you?  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 10:41 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: How can anyone "read" when you can't use the proper words? Mellow

Hey, don't make fun of him or he will put you on the dark web.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote

So you run a message board on the dark web where you have a group of guys that smack each other for fun and entertainment? Thank you for telling us what you're like in real life. We don't do that here. Sorry, you need to find a new place for your jollies.
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2018, 07:59 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: And yet another Steelers fan who goes immediately to a very specific train of thought. 

You need not be embarrassed by your in-depth knowledge of a cowboy bars. 

You brought it up Queernuts. Try using your team to talk smack not your homosexual lifestyle, oh yeah you can't. What is your other name you post as in jungle noise? Is Luvnuts your daddy?
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 07:30 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: So you run a message board on the dark web where you have a group of guys that smack each other for fun and entertainment? Thank you for telling us what you're like in real life. We don't do that here. Sorry, you need to find a new place for your jollies.

It's the dark web so I'm concerned about the age of these "guys". 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 07:30 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: You brought it up Queernuts. Try using your team to talk smack not your homosexual lifestyle, oh yeah you can't. What is your other name you post as in jungle noise? Is Luvnuts your daddy?

You seem rather flustered and defensive. Perhaps some meditation and self-evaluation would ease the burdens of your conflicted mind.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 07:30 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote: So you run a message board on the dark web where you have a group of guys that smack each other for fun and entertainment? Thank you for telling us what you're like in real life. We don't do that here. Sorry, you need to find a new place for your jollies.

You are correct when assert that the Steelers fans on this site are painfully incapable of smack.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 02:00 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: You are correct when assert that the Steelers fans on this site are painfully incapable of smack.

LOL...she jumps on this thread and the only thing she can offer here as well is "you have no smack"...oh the irony.

C'mon girl, show everyone how it's done.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 04:20 PM)Vlad Wrote: LOL...she jumps on this thread and the only thing she can offer here as well is "you have no smack"...oh the irony.

C'mon girl, show everyone how it's done.

So, your contribution is to demonstrate that your level of intellect is somewhere around potato?
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 04:30 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: So, your contribution is to demonstrate that your level of intellect is somewhere around potato?

That's it?........That's what you have?  A comparative of intellect to a potato?  Dude your dark net "friends" were laughing at you....I know this for sure.  I put friends in quotes instead of Dark Net because, while that whole dark net garbage is about as likely as you getting laid, it still holds more probability than you having any friends.  Bungle on poor soul. 

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 04:30 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: So, your contribution is to demonstrate that your level of intellect is somewhere around potato?

Case in point.
My contribution was making you look like the simpleton that you are.
Reply/Quote
I will recuse myself from further participation in this thread. This Gothic ***** routine this numbnut from Jungle Noise is trying out is creepy. Sick

Amsterdam - Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 05:41 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I will recuse myself from further participation in this thread. This Gothic ***** routine this numbnut from Jungle Noise is trying out is creepy.  Sick

Amsterdam - Hilarious

You don't want to spend some time in his dark net?   Nervous

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 05:41 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I will recuse myself from further participation in this thread. This Gothic ***** routine this numbnut from Jungle Noise is trying out is creepy.  Sick

Amsterdam - Hilarious

Could this be a Brad alter ego? He hasn't been seen since Marvin reupped his deal. Maybe that pushed him over the edge and he's trying a new schtick? 
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 05:24 PM)Vlad Wrote: Case in point.
My contribution was making you look like the simpleton that you are.

Amsterdam - Hilarious

(01-05-2018, 05:45 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You don't want to spend some time in his dark net?   Nervous

(01-05-2018, 07:15 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Could this be a Brad alter ego? He hasn't been seen since Marvin reupped his deal. Maybe that pushed him over the edge and he's trying a new schtick? 

Good work guys. Like I said in the other thread, it just takes plenty of practice!

Don't let anyone ever tell you there's something wrong with being "special". You just have different needs and require specialized learning techniques, that's all. You guys just have to try really hard. 

Remember guys, you can do it! 
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 07:38 PM)Dark-Net-Axon Wrote: Good work guys. Like I said in the other thread, it just takes plenty of practice!

Don't let anyone ever tell you there's Ning wrong with being "special". You just have different needs and require specialized learning techniques, that's all. You guys just have to try really hard. 

Remember guys, you can do it! 

We're still waiting on you to show us how it's done. You haven't done anything but said we have no smack. Wow, you are the King of smack talkers. You're little underage friends from the dark web are all laughing at your weak smack.
Reply/Quote