Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady’s Personal Guru Is a Glorified Snake-Oil Salesman
Wasn't sure which sub-forum this should be in...

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/blog/2015/10/09/tom-brady-alex-guerrero-neurosafe/

Long read, but guy sounds like a nut case...and Tommy Boy is buying it hook line and sinker.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
Any sp called Guru is in the first place
Reply/Quote
This kind of goes along with ongoing investigations of the NFL's ties with sports gambling by way of fantasy football. To bad half of the NFL is so tied up with phoney religion as well. We all know that every TD is GAWD endorsed. Personally I'd say that they've pretty much inoculated themselves from scrutiny with the phoney religious nonsense and the NFL as a non-profit and have built a great tax haven but they can only hide it for so long. Someone will eventually blow the lid off, but I'm not holding my breath.
Don't get me wrong. I love football, but it's a shady organization at best.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2015, 11:42 PM)grampahol Wrote: This kind of goes along with ongoing investigations of the NFL's ties with sports gambling by way of fantasy football. To bad half of the NFL is so tied up with phoney religion as well. We all know that every TD is GAWD endorsed. Personally I'd say that they've pretty much inoculated themselves from scrutiny with the phoney religious nonsense and the NFL as a non-profit and have built a great tax haven but they can only hide it for so long. Someone will eventually blow the lid off, but I'm not holding my breath.
Don't get me wrong. I love football, but it's a shady organization at best.

i believe they dropped their tax exempt status this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2015, 12:09 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: i believe they dropped their tax exempt status this year.

True, but I'm sure they got plenty of concessions in return the public will never hear about.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote