Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady F's with the Steelers one last time
Retires the same year as Ben to overshadow Ben's HOF induction with his own.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So, you are assuming that Big Jen is going to be a first ballot HOFer?? Hmm
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 04:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, you are assuming that Big Jen is going to be a first ballot HOFer?? Hmm

Absolutely. 
Reply/Quote
Honestly, I was pissed at Ben for retiring this year because I felt like he was trying to steal the spotlight from us, but it doesn't seem like too many people even give a shit because I haven't seen Ben's retirement talked about too much.

I guess that's what happens when you rape multiple women.
Reply/Quote
I'd love to see Brady play another year just to give the finger to the hacks at ESPN which guessed on this just to break the story first.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 11:49 PM)basballguy Wrote: I'd love to see Brady play another year just to give the finger to the hacks at ESPN which guessed on this just to break the story first.

I thought he go til 45 like he said he wanted to and I would have loved to see him end his career as the GOAT with a Super Bowl victory (unless he was playing us in the Super Bowl).
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 10:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I haven't seen Ben's retirement talked about too much.

You must not internet much..... 
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 11:49 PM)basballguy Wrote: I'd love to see Brady play another year just to give the finger to the hacks at ESPN which guessed on this just to break the story first.

(01-30-2022, 01:19 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I thought he go til 45 like he said he wanted to and I would have loved to see him end his career as the GOAT with a Super Bowl victory (unless he was playing us in the Super Bowl).

It would be rather unique to retire after leading the league in yards and TDs, especially when it doesn't end on a Super Bowl win. 
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 04:53 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, you are assuming that Big Jen is going to be a first ballot HOFer?? Hmm

100% that garbage fire of a human being is 1st ballot
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2022, 10:20 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Honestly, I was pissed at Ben for retiring this year because I felt like he was trying to steal the spotlight from us, but it doesn't seem like too many people even give a shit because I haven't seen Ben's retirement talked about too much.

I guess that's what happens when you rape multiple women.

That playoff game against the Chiefs was nothing but gushing about him as a person (gross). they had “top words” to describe him and “family man” was the first. It was pathetic
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2022, 12:54 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: That playoff game against the Chiefs was nothing but gushing about him as a person (gross). they had “top words” to describe him and “family man” was the first. It was pathetic

Yeah. I'm sitting there thinking "this piece of shit has his kids right there and all these people in love with him when he has raped multiple women. His kids have no clue what kind of person their dad is......."

Honestly, he's just disgusting for me to try and look at as a person.
Reply/Quote