Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tom Brady - TB
Rams taking it to the Bucs and Brady starting to come down to Earth.
Reply/Quote
Eh. Von Miller got away with late hit helmet to helmet on Brady and then when Brady asked the ref -showing him the bleeding - the POS flags Brady for unsportsmanlike conduct when in reality it should have been on Miller.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Brady would make an awesome backup behind Burrow.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 06:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: Eh. Von Miller got away with late hit helmet to helmet on Brady and then when Brady asked the ref -showing him the bleeding - the POS flags Brady for unsportsmanlike conduct when in reality it should have been on Miller.

I missed that part of the game. They flaggedBrady for pointing out the blood?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Haha.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 08:44 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I missed that part of the game. They flaggedBrady for pointing out the blood?

No, he got pissed and cursed out the ref. I think that’s why they penalized him.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 08:53 PM)Ctfan73 Wrote: No, he got pissed and cursed out the ref.  I think that’s why they penalized him.

Nope, it was the blood. Brady was 1000% right - it was a late helmet to helmet hit on the QB and instead of flagging Miller they flagged him. 
Reply/Quote